SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
A little unofficial poll here. What would you rather have?

10 minute qualifying procedure?

Current qualifying procedure?

Both have advantages and disadvantages what I've noticed with 10 min quali is people tend to group up and the draft really effects your time but as a host makes the job so much faster and simpler. "Snail" quali tends to take longer and theres so many things to look out for (people spinning, slower car holding up the faster car, wrecks, staying off if you wreck) but it does split the group into 2 or 3 groups when all said and done faster guys are always gonna be at the front slower guys are always going to be towards the back with me lol which limits your chances for 1st lap wrecks. Honestly for me both ways work and I will side with the group but just wanted to give my 2 cents on the matter considering weve done both types of quali in ARL

@Neutty, you know I am interested in running this series. Back from vacation Monday night, so I should be able to run this Tuesday. Please forgive me for not back tracking through the thread to get all of the specifics. Perhaps we can meet up in a party chat at some point on Tuesday to bring me up to speed? Or I can reach out to @TexasJDC, @Herimopp89 or @Jw_wk1010 to help me out.
Thank you!

Last edited:
@Neutty, you know I am interested in running this series. Back from vacation Monday night, so I should be able to run this Tuesday. Please forgive me for not back tracking through the thread to get all of the specifics. Perhaps we can meet up in a party chat at some point on Tuesday to bring me up to speed? Or I can reacho out to @TexasJDC, @Herimopp89 or @Jw_wk1010 to help me out.
Thank you!

Start reading boy lmao

@SAMHAIN85 you have until race time This coming Tuesday to release your combo and remember to read the rules on the first about combo selection.

Track: In game voting process at end of ODD WEEK Race Night by the lobby.

I just realized I forgot to have everyone who completed the race last week to vote for which track we head to in week 3.

If you're tagged below cast your vote on where we go. Voting closes Monday at 11:59PM EST. Whichever has the most votes will be the track for week 3, and then I'll come up with the car class on Tuesday. If votes are tied, whichever track was voted on first breaks the tie. No need to specify time of day since you cant anyways when voting in-game (unless I'm allowed to specify?)

@keepitsteady @Herimopp89 @GTPvw_slc @vsfit @GTP_Guido @Alltrac185 @TEX36 @TexasJDC @Infineon @Jacob Falcon @Phlano099 @Cornbread243

My vote is for Nurburgring 24H

I just realized I forgot to have everyone who completed the race last week to vote for which track we head to in week 3.

If you're tagged below cast your vote on where we go. Voting closes Monday at 11:59PM EST. Whichever has the most votes will be the track for week 3, and then I'll come up with the car class on Tuesday. If votes are tied, whichever track was voted on first breaks the tie. No need to specify time of day since you cant anyways when voting in-game (unless I'm allowed to specify?)

@keepitsteady @Herimopp89 @GTPvw_slc @vsfit @GTP_Guido @Alltrac185 @TEX36 @TexasJDC @Infineon @Jacob Falcon @Phlano099 @Cornbread243

My vote is for Nurburgring 24H
It’s sad but to be honest...... I forgot about the voting for track too. Haha, I guess I was completely out of it. I somehow got really really sick and I never get sick.

The Qualifying will remain as is for now.. We are looking into something for Nurburg as it looks like that will be our week 3 (Odd) Race. We will test out this 1 outlap, and 2 flying laps again this tuesday at Nurburgring GP race week 2 (Even) Race.

Points have finally been updated and can be found on the 5th post in this thread.

Dont forget if you plan to race this tuesday, you have until Qualifying time to submit your Gr.3 choice of car for the season.

An update on something that i have forgotten about was the points. We generally have a couple of weeks fall off for each points season. Their will be 1 odd week and 1 even week that will fall off.

The Qualifying will remain as is for now.. We are looking into something for Nurburg as it looks like that will be our week 3 (Odd) Race. We will test out this 1 outlap, and 2 flying laps again this tuesday at Nurburgring GP race week 2 (Even) Race.

Points have finally been updated and can be found on the 5th post in this thread.

Dont forget if you plan to race this tuesday, you have until Qualifying time to submit your Gr.3 choice of car for the season.

An update on something that i have forgotten about was the points. We generally have a couple of weeks fall off for each points season. Their will be 1 odd week and 1 even week that will fall off.

I'll use my #43 Mustang from ARL with a different scheme, I think.

This might just be my new ride for SNAIL...

STP Mustang1.jpg
STP Mustang2.jpg
STP Mustang3.jpg
STP Mustang4.jpg

Back