SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
Points are updated.. Congratulations to @Herimopp89 for the Win. A hard fought second to @Jw_wk1010

Next week is the season finale. There is one dropped Even week as well as 1 Dropped Odd week for the points. I will try my best to work on getting the current dropped amounts in the final total.

Points are updated.. Congratulations to @Herimopp89 for the Win. A hard fought second to @Jw_wk1010

Next week is the season finale. There is one dropped Even week as well as 1 Dropped Odd week for the points. I will try my best to work on getting the current dropped amounts in the final total.

Led for 45 minutes lol

The lobby didnt crash... I will put you down for last place points

@Timlour did you DC?
Yeah I DC'd. I had just come out of the pits and I refuelled to 100% to get to the end of the race. Might've won that if @Herimopp89 and @Jw_wk1010 had to pit again. By the time I could see the lobby again, you were the only person left in it, so I didn't bother coming back.

I forgot to reset my router before racing last night, that's probably why. That seems to have helped recently with all these disconnecterinos.

52D6FF2F-34AD-4451-8170-8369A93591E2.jpeg
Great race last night guys. I was able to recover well after being sent to 13 on the down hill.

although I wasn’t the only wreck of the race it was Definitely challenging at night.

Not blaming anyone either, accidents happen just to be clear.

Last edited:
Yeah I DC'd. I had just come out of the pits and I refuelled to 100% to get to the end of the race. Might've won that if @Herimopp89 and @Jw_wk1010 had to pit again. By the time I could see the lobby again, you were the only person left in it, so I didn't bother coming back.

I forgot to reset my router before racing last night, that's probably why. That seems to have helped recently with all these disconnecterinos.

I do it every single time before I join one of our race lobbies and normally don't have an issue. You and @Herimopp89 would of been one and two I got hung up with about 8 min to go

I did a piss poor job of driving myself. I had to mute the party chat and dig REALLY DEEP to get back to 3rd (4th) we know @Timlour would have finished ahead of me.

View attachment 853306 Great race last night guys. I was able to recover well after being sent to 13 on the down hill.

although I wasn’t the only wreck of the race it was Definitely challenging at night.

Not blaming anyone either accident happen just to be clear.

I slowed down trying to avoid you as you came back on track and was hit from behind into you, had both front end and rear end damage, effectively jacking my strategy for the race.

I slowed down trying to avoid you as you came back on track and was hit from behind into you, had both front end and rear end damage, effectively jacking my strategy for the race.

Same here I had the entire car damage. Then I pit in and in the out lap I hit the wall

View attachment 853306 Great race last night guys. I was able to recover well after being sent to 13 on the down hill.

Not blaming anyone either accident happen just to be clear.
Probably my fault lol I’m not sure to be honest but I was following phlano too close at the top of the mountain and he hit the brakes and I wasn’t able to react in time

No big deal, it’s a tough track anything can happen. That’s One of the great things I love about this hobby unlike RC racing. I can repair the cars for free. Lol

Tough track to say the least and added in night time to.make things worse

I have a Questionnaire i would like everyone to fill out. Please have this completed by Sunday 9/29 @ 9:00pm Eastern. Thanks in advance!

Survey

From Page 1 by our Fearless Leader:

A NEW ERA
I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WE ONLY HAVE TO RUN THE SAME CAR FOR THE SEASON IN THE GR.3 CLASS WHICH IS THE ODD WEEKS FOR THE SEASON. THE OTHER RACES (EVEN) WE DON'T HAVE TO SELECT A CAR TO RUN. THANKS.

ALSO, FROM HERE ON OUT, IF YOU DISCONNECT PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU WERE DISCONNECTED AND I WILL GIVE YOU POINTS FOR THE LAST PLACE ABOVE THE ONES THAT RAGE QUIT. IF YOU QUIT AND DON'T POST IN THE THREAD, YOU WILL BE SCORED WITH A DNF.

ALSO, DNF WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFF OF THE FINAL POINT TOTAL AT THE END OF THE SEASON. YOU WILL STILL LOSE POINTS FROM THE RACES THAT YOU SCORED POINTS IN.

ALSO, WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY FOR 2 LOBBIES TONIGHT, I JUST SAW IT TOO LATE. SO IN THE FUTURE IF WE HAVE A FULL LOBBY AND HAVE A MAX OF (2) PEOPLE WANTING TO RACE THAT WILL RUN THE ENTIRE RACE, IF YOU HAVE DNF'S FOR THE SEASON YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PLAN TO RUN THE RACE REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY FINISH. Otherwise if we have more than 2 we will open a second lobby and use the overall time to decide the finishing order

ALSO, TO BETTER PREPARE FOR TWO LOBBIES IN THE FUTURE, WE ASK THAT EVERYONE BE IN THE ROOM BY 9 EST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO RACE.

Season will be 12 total weeks.

From Page 1 by our Fearless Leader:

A NEW ERA
I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WE ONLY HAVE TO RUN THE SAME CAR FOR THE SEASON IN THE GR.3 CLASS WHICH IS THE ODD WEEKS FOR THE SEASON. THE OTHER RACES (EVEN) WE DON'T HAVE TO SELECT A CAR TO RUN. THANKS.

ALSO, FROM HERE ON OUT, IF YOU DISCONNECT PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU WERE DISCONNECTED AND I WILL GIVE YOU POINTS FOR THE LAST PLACE ABOVE THE ONES THAT RAGE QUIT. IF YOU QUIT AND DON'T POST IN THE THREAD, YOU WILL BE SCORED WITH A DNF.

ALSO, DNF WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFF OF THE FINAL POINT TOTAL AT THE END OF THE SEASON. YOU WILL STILL LOSE POINTS FROM THE RACES THAT YOU SCORED POINTS IN.

ALSO, WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY FOR 2 LOBBIES TONIGHT, I JUST SAW IT TOO LATE. SO IN THE FUTURE IF WE HAVE A FULL LOBBY AND HAVE A MAX OF (2) PEOPLE WANTING TO RACE THAT WILL RUN THE ENTIRE RACE, IF YOU HAVE DNF'S FOR THE SEASON YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PLAN TO RUN THE RACE REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY FINISH. Otherwise if we have more than 2 we will open a second lobby and use the overall time to decide the finishing order

ALSO, TO BETTER PREPARE FOR TWO LOBBIES IN THE FUTURE, WE ASK THAT EVERYONE BE IN THE ROOM BY 9 EST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO RACE.

Season will be 12 total weeks.

Looks like I need to quit using the word “Also”

Haha yes, so the points will take me a little time this season as I need to go thru and fix them accordingly.

Back