SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
Looks like I need to quit using the word “Also”

Haha yes, so the points will take me a little time this season as I need to go thru and fix them accordingly.

Also I am dying to figure that out and who had the points lead...Also I like to point out that this is the most fun i had in a season. Also...also...also...also...also what I wanna say is also

I will be there closer to 9PM. I will start in the back like always so I'm not worried about qualifying tonight.

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE SEASON FINALE, AND CLINCHING THE SEASON POINTS.
@Herimopp89

Points are updated on the first page..

@Phlano099 You have the choice of the Class style, start type, tire/fuel wear selections for the race at Sainte Croix C. Please keep in mind some season changes are coming and i am hoping to have those sorted out come next tuesday, at that point your selection process can officially begin. (However, its not a bad idea to start your testing now.)

@Herimopp89

@Phlano099 You have the choice of the Class style, start type, tire/fuel wear selections for the race at Sainte Croix C. Please keep in mind some season changes are coming and i am hoping to have those sorted out come next tuesday, at that point your selection process can officially begin. (However, its not a bad idea to start your testing now.)

Car choice based on cars listed in first post?

Thanks again for letting me race tonight

@Herimopp89 & @Neutty

Sorry we couldn't keep that 3 way battle going. It's not often I get to enjoy that kind of battle with that many people at once. I'm very happy I decided to qualify and not start in the rear this time. Great Racing with you guys.

I had a great Battle with @Timlour for probably around 35 minutes or so until the end. Great racing with you too really enjoyed that.

I also enjoy being on the track with some good people & friends.

Until next time :cheers:

@Herimopp89

Honestly It would've been a different story had @Timlour not have such bad luck with some disconnects.

@Herimopp89 & @Neutty

Sorry we couldn't keep that 3 way battle going. It's not often I get to enjoy that kind of battle with that many people at once. I'm very happy I decided to qualify and not start in the rear this time. Great Racing with you guys.

I had a great Battle with @Timlour for probably around 35 minutes or so until the end. Great racing with you too really enjoyed that.

Yes it was a great battle that we had for a long time like I said last night You don't worry about us catching you was one thing passing you was another. That Porsche was on rails last night.

@Herimopp89 & @Neutty

Yeah sorry again I ruined that three way battle I felt awful I didn’t see you there

Yes it was a great battle that we had for a long time like I said last night You don't worry about us catching you was one thing passing you was another. That Porsche was on rails last night.

I'm just happy I had the pace to run with you guys. I just wish I had more time to play. Thanks again for always letting me join in on your guys race.

Yeah sorry again I ruined that three way battle I felt awful I didn’t see you there

I just caught you in a very bad spot. Probably the worst spot on the entire track so it was my fault too because I could have slowed down and I knew the risk going for it. All 3 of us did as we were talking to eachother about it as we came up on you.
I didn't want to lose the 3 way battle we had going on so I took the chance. It's all good I'm just as much at fault.

Last edited:
I had a blast racing with everyone last night!
PS_Messages_20191002_130226.jpg

So, anything going for this Tuesday, or is it an Off Week?
It is an off week. But, some testing with tire wear is going on for ARL tomorrow night, which will affect the endurance odd weeks. As well as some unofficial testing tonight. If I don’t decided to go to bed early I plan to open a lobby and test some Gr.3 and some tire wear. So feel free to jump in and give some feedback.

I tried to get a race at sarthe going but there was very little feedback and interest for it.

This is however a much needed break from scores and such for myself.

I should also have most of the information up so @Phlano099 can work on his selection by tomorrow night.

New to SNAIL ENDURANCE

This Season will be 12 straight weeks.

We are now allowing 2 different Gr.3 for you to switch between for the Odd Weeks.

Qually has been changed to 10 minutes except for CIRCUIT DE LA SARTHE, NURBURGRING BOTH 24HR AND NORDSCHLEIFE, THOSE WILL REMAIN AT 15 MINUTES.

Even weeks tire wear Default changed to x10

All races are are now 90 minutes both ODD and EVEN.

ALL CLASSES CAN NOW ONLY BE CHOSEN TWICE PER SEASON.

We are now allowing the Super Formula 19 (Only to be chosen once per season)

Spec Racing Class style has been added, see below for details.

SPEC CLASS
SPEC, ONE-MAKE CLASS LESS THAN $1.8 MILLION
(ANY CAR THAT IS LESS THAN 1.8 MILLION)
N200-Gr.X (All street cars will follow the SNAIL Tire Formula in the respective field. For Example: Dodge Viper is on RH, that means that RSS, RS, RM, RH will be available.
Example: Mazda Roadster Touring Car SH, that means that SS, SM, SH will be available.

Disconnections
If you disconnect, but you are still running and everyone else leaves, Finish your race and send me a screen shot of your race results including your official Overall time. Disconnections must be announced up to not exceeding, 1 hour after the race to collect the points from the race position your overall time drops into.

Last edited:
@Phlano099 You are now clear to make your Selection for that race that will be in two weeks. Next week will start at Barcelona in the Gr.3's.

You may now choose your Gr.3's for the season. Remember you have 2 to choose that you can switch between for the season!!!

Back