SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
The last time we raced The Barcelona Circuit - there was a difficulty in coming out of the last chicane, wanting to enter the Pits, and a Driver made an attempt at a pass on my right between the chicane and pit entrance.

It did not turn out well. I was turned sideways just inside the pit entrance and had to execute a 14-point turn to get pointed in the right direction. Not sure how the other car fared.

“Needless to say” racing position was lost.

Soooo, just make sure the car ahead is not turning into the Pits.

I had intentions of opening a practice lobby tonight. My sons sick, and I will not beable to make that happen. I’m sorry to any who planned to join me. Hopefully @TEX36 or @TexasJDC would beable to have a lobby up. If @TexasJDC has one up, look for the name ARL as it’s the same settings as tomorrow nights race!!

Just curious, why such high tire wear?
Unless the game does it different from my mind, I feel like we would be making 20 pit stops lol

Last edited:
Just curious, why such high tire wear?
Unless the game does it different from my mind, I feel like we would be making 20 pit stops lol

nah maybe 5 or 6 stops i think that this will greatly help any driver with there consistency and tire saving. also think of it like practice for Arl Saturday night. only about twice the length

Are we using 10X tire wear tonight or will it be bumped up to 14X to mimic ARL race Saturday night?
Sorry I forgot to change that.

Tire wear is x14. I apologize to anyone and everyone for that not being changed. But odd weeks have been changed to x14. Super sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
We have 18 drivers signed up. Looking like 2 rooms at the moment. @TEX36 will have a 2nd lobby ready to go. If for whatever reason we have 8 in each room, we will go to 1 room before we race.
Will lobby assignments be posted prior to race? If so approximately what time?

Can you put me as tentative?

I forgot I plans tonight, but I might make it depending what time you guys start tonight. The movie starts at 6 and it’s a 2 hour movie if you guys start at the scheduled time, I may make it.

If you don’t mind waiting a few mins, that would be awesome. If not I understand.

Last edited:
Back