SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
I will not be racing on Tuesday as I will be in Mammoth skiing...

upload_2020-1-5_10-5-47.png

UPCOMING RACE

1/7
Week 11

Laguna Seca
18:00 Dusk
(Gr.3 ARL)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check

*RACING SOFTS AND RACING MEDIUMS ONLY ALLOWED*
Tire Wear - 7x
Fuel Wear - 4x

Sorry for how late this is, we were trying to get it right. This is the final race of the Season as well as the final race for me running the Endurance League under SNAIL.

SNAIL, is a phenomenal group of racers, and i think the Endurance League has grown beyond anything i can imagine. The majority of the league is ARL members, and it only makes sense to remove myself from the Snail Endurance league and focus on ARL 100%. This has been a very hard decision but some very good things are coming to ARL, and if you havnt been over there yet, please do so. Thanks.

"You son of b****, I'm in!"

That's my confirmation for tomorrow, will be running the #23 Corvette fresh off a 5th last Saturday in the SRT California 250.

20200105131232.jpg

I’m am sooo sorry. Confirmations are open. I’ll have to go back through tonight and find all the confirmations. I went back to work today after 2 weeks off and I have been completely overwhelmed all day that I completely forgot to open confirmations.

Gr 3 Endurance Practice at Laguna Seca

CLOSED - large influx of outsiders
Will open a Friends only room, until another room is open

Last edited:
If I didn’t already and if I did already I’d like to reconfirm my confirmation for the aforementioned race that is confirmed at laguna seca.

Don’t watch this video. Instead listen to it over and over until you memorize where he says to brake and start your turn in.

Last edited:
@Mrs Neutty if it helps.
Corner gears for laguna seca C7R Gr3
Skipping the front stretch kink.
2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 2, 3, 3, 1 (use 2nd if your having issues spinning under power). I think I got them all.

If your having problems with braking coming into corkscrew, look for the blacker section of track from skids, brake just before, just as you crest the hill, come of the brakes gently for a second until car settles, then squeeze back into them if needed. Coast down through maybe under a little power in 2nd until you start turn right, then squeeze into throttle. Smooth off brakes and smooth into gas will help keep the car settled and under control.
Using those gears and the braking points he talks about I’m at low 22’s on fresh softs with full fuel load and feel the is still more in the car.

@Mrs Neutty if it helps.
Corner gears for laguna seca C7R Gr3
Skipping the front stretch kink.
2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 2, 3, 3, 1 (use 2nd if your having issues spinning under power). I think I got them all.

If your having problems with braking coming into corkscrew, look for the blacker section of track from skids, brake just before, just as you crest the hill, come of the brakes gently for a second until car settles, then squeeze back into them if needed. Coast down through maybe under a little power in 2nd until you start turn right, then squeeze into throttle. Smooth off brakes and smooth into gas will help keep the car settled and under control.
Using those gears and the braking points he talks about I’m at low 22’s on fresh softs with full fuel load and feel the is still more in the car.
Holy smokes, thank you so much for all your tips/advice. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Confirm if I’m not too late and if there is room. If there is no room it’s ok.
Edit...scratch my entry. Looks like a full room already. Good luck everyone. I’ll catch a stream

Last edited:
Back