SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
Absolutely the worst feeling when that happens...

image.gif

Especially with like 8 min left of 90 min endurance :banghead:

Points have been updated.
Our next race wont be until 1/7/2020
It will be Gr.3 (ARL) at Laguna Seca.
Tire and Fuel wear testing will be going on for this event. Please be patient as we will be working hard on some new tire and fuel wear we would like to test. We are also looking at the possibility of some Tire regulations as well.

We won’t have a race until after the 1st of the year watch the thread when I open confirmations you may jump on and confirm. But if I remember I’ll throw you down on the list.

UPCOMING RACE
1/7
Week 11

Laguna Seca
18:00 Dusk
(Gr.3 ARL)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check
Tire Wear will be changed to reflect some testing for the race. As well as tire regulations.
Tire Wear - 14x (TBD)
Fuel Wear - 6x (TBD)

Any info on the Tire changes & regulations? Need to practice tomorrow

Jack is experiencing some technical issues. I’m sure someone will be getting to them as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay.

UPCOMING RACE

1/7
Week 11

Laguna Seca
(Gr.3 ARL)

*RACING SOFTS AND RACING MEDIUMS ONLY ALLOWED*
Tire Wear - 7x
Fuel Wear - 4x

Sorry for how late this is, we were trying to get it right. This is the final race of the Season as well as the final race for me running the Endurance League under SNAIL.

SNAIL, is a phenomenal group of racers, and i think the Endurance League has grown beyond anything i can imagine. The majority of the league is ARL members, and it only makes sense to remove myself from the Snail Endurance league and focus on ARL 100%. This has been a very hard decision but some very good things are coming to ARL, and if you havnt been over there yet, please do so. Thanks.

Last edited:
UPCOMING RACE

1/7
Week 11

Laguna Seca
(Gr.3 ARL)

*RACING SOFTS AND RACING MEDIUMS ONLY ALLOWED*
Tire Wear - 7x

Fuel Wear - 4x

Sorry for how late this is, we were trying to get it right. This is the final race of the Season as well as the final race for me running the Endurance League under SNAIL.

SNAIL, is a phenomenal group of racers, and i think the Endurance League has grown beyond anything i can imagine. The majority of the league is ARL members, and it only makes sense to remove myself from the Snail Endurance league and focus on ARL 100%. This has been a very hard decision but some very good things are coming to ARL, and if you havnt been over there yet, please do so. Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back