SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
will I find out which division I’m in Saturday? Also anyone wanna do some laps?

For endurance, we only have one division currently (so you'll be in... D1). We've had two divisions in the past, and I'm hoping we can get back there by next season (starting in about a month). Help us spread the word, and we'll see what happens.

For Sunday night, you'll be tagged in a post on Friday or Saturday with your division placement.

Good luck, and welcome aboard!

For endurance, we only have one division currently (so you'll be in... D1). We've had two divisions in the past, and I'm hoping we can get back there by next season (starting in about a month). Help us spread the word, and we'll see what happens.

For Sunday night, you'll be tagged in a post on Friday or Saturday with your division placement.

Ah, I should add that you won't be an official driver until next season starts, and only if you can commit to racing in 75% of our Tuesday night races. As an official driver you'll be eligible for "Prize A" which means that you get to pick the car/track combo for the week. It also means you're guaranteed to race with all the other official drivers every week.

That paragraph was more confusing than it needed to be... just show up on Tuesday and you'll be racing with all of us. When Season 6 starts I'll remind everyone to "sign-up" to be an official driver.

Yeayeayeayeayeayeayeah

I was interested and I ended up here.

Wonderful, glad you found us!

You're welcome to join Tuesday's race, but I would also recommend that you check out the following:

Sunday SNAIL - If you're free on Sunday nights, and enjoy sprint racing, you should definitely check out Sunday SNAIL (this is where most of us in the endurance series first met)

SNAIL OLR - This will give you some guidelines about what's expected of you as far as racecraft is concerned. Some of the details are specific to Sunday nights, but the main differences are highlighted in the first post of this thread.

Oh, and what's your PSN ID? I don't want to inadvertently boot you from the lobby on Tuesday night.

I was interested and I ended up here.

My only advice is to drive the car like you own it - it's a long race and with damage being on heavy (won't go away unless you pit), small accidents can ruin your whole race - so take it easy for the first 30 minutes, settle into a rhythm for the middle of the race, and then push hard near the end if you find yourself in a battle.

Some of my most exciting races came in this series where I spent almost the entire 90 minutes within 1-2 seconds of a certain driver...

You're welcome to join Tuesday's race, but I would also recommend that you check out the following:

Sunday SNAIL - If you're free on Sunday nights, and enjoy sprint racing, you should definitely check out Sunday SNAIL (this is where most of us in the endurance series first met)

SNAIL OLR - This will give you some guidelines about what's expected of you as far as racecraft is concerned. Some of the details are specific to Sunday nights, but the main differences are highlighted in the first post of this thread.

Oh, and what's your PSN ID? I don't want to inadvertently boot you from the lobby on Tuesday night.

Thanks for all the information. My PSN ID is Flight550.

Just a heads up that I'll have a practice lobby up pretty early today (probably around 6:30 EST), and I'll have it open for at least an hour. I love DT-Gardens, but I've never driven the TVR so I'm not sure how long it'll take me to feel confident for tomorrow night.

Was unable to make @BradESPN practice time. Am online for an hour or so
0475-4223-3083-9776-3652
CLOSED

Last edited:
Back