**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
Just an FYI if anyone is free tonight. Howdy all Bruh’s & Bruh-dettes. Wanted to see if you all would be interested in a multi-class race for Funzies since I’m in the Le Mans Spirit. Looking for 16 crazy bass-turds to To run a Le Mans 90 Min race Monday(Today).If interested sign up HERE. There will be a Random grid start with Gr1 in front and GR3 in back with a 30 Sec Delay. Racing Soft only and Base BOP for each vehicle. First come first serve for vehicle class. Remember be cool Bruh.

Just an FYI if anyone is free tonight. Howdy all Bruh’s & Bruh-dettes. Wanted to see if you all would be interested in a multi-class race for Funzies since I’m in the Le Mans Spirit. Looking for 16 crazy bass-turds to To run a Le Mans 90 Min race Monday(Today).If interested sign up HERE. There will be a Random grid start with Gr1 in front and GR3 in back with a 30 Sec Delay. Racing Soft only and Base BOP for each vehicle. First come first serve for vehicle class. Remember be cool Bruh.

I would try to make it if I wasn't working tonight. 4pm-2am shift Mon-Thurs kinda kills my "during the week" evening racing. Hope some of the guys can make it.

Alright Gents,
Here are the Race 1's from Event #3 at Barcelona for each Class. GS Class was broadcasted in full, as racing and battles ran to the end.
The TCR Class race was ran straight thru the first 11 laps, then jumps to the final lap for the "almost" battle for 2nd. The time in between had a pretty spread out field.

GS Class Race 1
Great battle for 3rd place between @Rob Brown and R1600Turbo for at least 10 laps, an intense door to door battle with multiple exchanges of position for 6th place between @nmcp1 and @Roman_GT23 for about 1/2 the race, and for 8th place between @GCimprezaFTW and @Bologna_Duc for nearly the entire race with @GTP_Guido getting involved late. Those were the standout battles with many more small exchanges throughout. Great racing fells:cheers:

TCR Class Race 1

Last edited:
Be it hereby proclaimed and understood by all present .............
Confirming for the October 9th Event.
Thank you

tenor.gif

MPCC Spotter guide PNG picture entie roster-1.png

Confirmation Post
for Event #4

at Red Bull Ring
on Friday,
October 9th, 2020
9pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, tabs 4.1 (Multi-Class Racing etiquette) and tab 4.2 (Caution process) for the series; and tab 1.7 (Race Start Procedure) to refresh and be ready on race night. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - TBD laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- TBD laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-25 laps for each race.
-7:45 Fine Weather
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Event #4 Race Event Details
Driver BOP Chart
All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

**(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)**

***Please review tab 4.2 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.***

All drivers who make it on the grid as a single or dual room event, please stay in the race event for the night, as we will have had to turn some drivers away and it would be a wasted opportunity for them to race ir you entry is needed to keep the 2 room grid whole. If you do not plan on participating for the duration of the night, leave the spot open. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field) Stay with it.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on prior testing/time trialing participation, then based on order of availability. Please reply your intentions either way.

Also, a reminder to our Reserve Drivers: in the event we secure confirmations of at least 14 GS Drivers and at least 10 TCR Drivers total for each class, we will seperate the race Event into 2 race rooms by Class. Once confirmed, your entry is being relied on for attendance.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, October 9th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster

GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @TEX36 / TEX36
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @nmcp1 / nmcp1
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
👍 @GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Xradkins /Xrad- 11
👍 @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
(X) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido

TCR Class Primary
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
(?) @JLBowler / JLBowler
(X) @RadStewart /heated_seats
(X) @MrDonovan /MrDonovan

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
👍 @GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
(X) @R1600Turbo/R1600Turbo
@DesertPenguin / DesertPenguin
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142
👍 @Akzl298/Akzl298

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420 2nd Reserve
👍 @Herimopp89/Herimopp89 1st Reserve
(X) @Drummer79/Drummer1979

See many of you tomorrow night in the Porsches, and the rest of you on Friday the 9th.:cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 962020
Confirmation Post
for Event #4

at Red Bull Ring
on Friday,
October 9th, 2020
9pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, tabs 4.1 (Multi-Class Racing etiquette) and tab 4.2 (Caution process) for the series; and tab 1.7 (Race Start Procedure) to refresh and be ready on race night. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - TBD laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- TBD laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-TBD laps for each race.
-7:45 Fine Weather
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Event #4 Race Event Details
Driver BOP Chart
All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

**(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)**

***Please review tab 4.2 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.***

All drivers who make it on the grid as a single or dual room event, please stay in the race event for the night, as we will have had to turn some drivers away and it would be a wasted opportunity for them to race ir you entry is needed to keep the 2 room grid whole. If you do not plan on participating for the duration of the night, leave the spot open. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field) Stay with it.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on prior testing/time trialing participation, then based on order of availability. Please reply your intentions either way.

Also, a reminder to our Reserve Drivers: in the event we secure confirmations of at least 14 GS Drivers and at least 10 TCR Drivers total for each class, we will seperate the race Event into 2 race rooms by Class. Once confirmed, your entry is being relied on for attendance.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, October 9th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster

GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @TEX36 / TEX36
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @nmcp1 / nmcp1
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
👍 @GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Xradkins /Xrad- 11
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
(?) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido

TCR Class Primary
@Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
@Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@JLBowler / JLBowler
(X) @RadStewart /heated_seats
(X) @MrDonovan /MrDonovan

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
(X) @R1600Turbo/R1600Turbo
@DesertPenguin / DesertPenguin
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420 2nd Reserve
👍 @Herimopp89/Herimopp89 1st Reserve
@Drummer79/Drummer1979

See many of you tomorrow night in the Porsches, and the rest of you on Friday the 9th.:cheers:
Im racing

I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN ID: AKZL298
Car: Corvette C7 Gr. 4
Number: 28
Race Team: (-)

I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN ID: AKZL298
Car: Corvette C7 Gr. 4
Number: 28
Race Team: (-)
Welcome to the series as a GS Class Reserve Driver. Your time trial instructions have been sent in our pm. Glad to have you.:cheers:

For the night owls and the west coasters, I will have a practice room open tonight, 12:30 est-ish. Hope catch catch some of you.

For the night owls and the west coasters, I will have a practice room open tonight, 12:30 est-ish. Hope catch catch some of you.
I’m not racing RBR this week, but might join in for a couple of practice laps anyway :)

I will be out of action for RBR this week. Had to travel to the north valley for work today, have to go to the central coast tomorrow, and then have to catch up from being out of the office for two days on Friday. I probably won't even be home by start time.

I will be out of action for RBR this week. Had to travel to the north valley for work today, have to go to the central coast tomorrow, and then have to catch up from being out of the office for two days on Friday. I probably won't even be home by start time.
That sir, is a long week. Thanks for the reply, and hope the weekend allows for some downtime.:cheers: Hope to catch you at the next one.

Back