**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
GS Class Open Grid Spot

GCIMPREZAFTW has requested to be removed to the Reserve roster due to a new job promotion and less time to commit to the series. Therefore, his primary spot is now open.

@Akzl298
@Harry Rowley
@IceWarden
You all have raced and completed at least one event of the series leaving tge three of you tied in event participation.
The first to reply to this post after 8:00pm est Saturday, 12/5/20 will earn the permanent spot. No posts prior to the above time will be accepted.

Good luck to all of you for the spot, and great racing last night. Hope you both had a great time.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Some great racing last night to all those in attendance. If anyone needs an incident(s) reviewed, please pm me by Monday 8pm est to have them reviewed.

Scoring and post race report will be out by the end of the weekend with the replay broadcast to follow throughout the week.

@llNovall yea my race didnt finish till almost 945 by the end of it my back was screaming
Unfortunately, per the rules I have in place for the series regarding attendance and communication, and not hearing from you at all, before the race night was out, you forfiet your spot to solicitation to the Reserve group. Fudman420 has accepted the primary spot, and you have been moved back to the Reserve roster to cover when available. You are however, the highest participating Reserve guaranteeing your entry for any absent TCR drivers. Thanks for reaching out, albeit a bit late. Hope you understand.

Unfortunately, per the rules I have in place for the series regarding attendance and communication, and not hearing from you at all, before the race night was out, you forfiet your spot to solicitation to the Reserve group. Fudman420 has accepted the primary spot, and you have been moved back to the Reserve roster to cover when available. You are however, the highest participating Reserve guaranteeing your entry for any absent TCR drivers. Thanks for reaching out, albeit a bit late. Hope you understand.

Is what it is

GS Class Open Grid Spot

GCIMPREZAFTW has requested to be removed to the Reserve roster due to a new job promotion and less time to commit to the series. Therefore, his primary spot is now open.

@Akzl298
@Harry Rowley
@IceWarden
You all have raced and completed at least one event of the series leaving tge three of you tied in event participation.
The first to reply to this post after 8:00pm est Saturday, 12/5/20 will earn the permanent spot. No posts prior to the above time will be accepted.

Good luck to all of you for the spot, and great racing last night. Hope you both had a great time.
@IceWarden was the first to reply to the offer for the open primary grid spot in the GS Class to replace GCimprezaFTW.
Scoresheets, roster, driver and team profiles, and spotters guide will be updated later in the week. Congratulations.

What a night that was!
Great racing everyone. :cheers:

I had a blast. I love the track and the car felt great.
It was so much fun chasing down @Noob01_lmdead the whole race, but at the end the Mercedes was too fast on the straights.

Finish of Race 1

full

What a night that was!
Great racing everyone. :cheers:

I had a blast. I love the track and the car felt great.
It was so much fun chasing down @Noob01_lmdead the whole race, but at the end the Mercedes was too fast on the straights.

Finish of Race 1

full

that race was amazing
In had to defend my position all the time at the s sections and turns
Tires were dead, one more lap and you had have got me
I enjoyed too much, thanks for the clean racing

6999253543563560448_0.jpg
6998690593075365376_0.jpg

Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Event #6 on 12/4/20
at Lago Maggiore West
Post Race Report

Well, Event #6 delivered on everything this series had set out to achieve: close door to door/nose to tail racing across the grid, long enduring battles in both races, and close lap times across the field for each class. The racing respect, and driver to driver courtesy was on full display this event. Great job to everyone on the grid Friday night.
Race 1 started off and ran the entire race full of action and close battles. Some to note: TCR saw 4 of 5 drivers racing for 2nd place through the first 10 laps of Race 1 before getting broken up by class traffic, where @Moby45 and @MrDonovan continued the battle all the way to the finish line. In regards to cross class traffic, great job by both classes on the clean racing, especially given the TCR Class were putting up quite a fight in the corners...GS Drivers certainly had to work for it as there were no easy passes against the TCR field.
The GS Class showcased quite a few intense dogfights in Race 1, most notably the nearly full race battle between @Noob01_lmdead (Raul) and @GTP_Guido, with many pass attempts, great defense, and a photo finish at the Finish Line. @TEX36 and @Harry Rowley had a nice shootout for 4th place before Tex started to slip away to mount a successful attack on @nmcp1 for a 3rd place podium finish in Race 1. @Bologna_Duc , @Rob Brown , and myself had a few exchanges throughout Race 1, and while we could keep pace with Nuno, Tex, and Harry, we just couldn't seem to close in enough to make a challenge.
In Race 2, the TCR field was a bit more spread out after the first few laps, but @Moby45 and @stelephant did have a nice battle to the finish line to finish out the night. Race 2 for the GS Class picked up where Race 1 left off with an intense battle between myself, @IceWarden , @Bologna_Duc , and @nmcp1 before a Caution was called for a tie up in the TCR Class. After the 1 lap regroup Caution, the track went back to green with alot of cross class traffic and alot of changes in position. I tried to maintain/gain back a few positions lost from the crowded restart before missing my brakepoint in that big Vette, forcing me to ditch the car to avoid any incident. The race continued with another battle erupting between @Noob01_lmdead (Raul), @IceWarden , and @nmcp1, before Raul checked out to make a chase for @Rob Brown in 1st place. The other notable exchange in Race 2 was the 4-5 lap battle between @TEX36 , @Harry Rowley, myself, and @GTP_Guido around lap 20 before Tex began running away and Harry ran wide in the final corner, setting up the final run to the finish line between myself and Guido for 6th place. In the end, Rob took 1st, Raul, finished 2nd, with IceWarden rounding out the top 3 for Race 2. Awesome racing!!
Have a look at the Replay Broadcasts or Replays and feel free to elaborate further on your own in race battles.
On a final note, when viewing the scoring sheets, take note to how close the qualifying and fast lap times were across the field, and if you do have a look at the replays, how close the avg lap times are for the entire field of both classes. Very very close.
Very few incidents were noticed in this race event, however, if there were any incidents that any driver would like to have reviewed, please report by sending me a pm. Drivers are encouraged to report any incidents that may have occurred by this Monday, 5pm est. Self reports are not reviewable

Winners Circle
Our Provisional Event #6 Winners for each race:
Race 1 GS Class Winner: @Noob01_lmdead (Raul)
Race 2 GS Class Winner: @Rob Brown
Race 1 TCR Class Winner: @Phlano099
Race 2 TCR Class Winner: @MrDonovan

Overall Event #6 GS Class Winner:
@Noob01_lmdead (Raul) :cheers:

Overall Event #6 TCR Class Winner:
@MrDonovan :cheers:

Also, Congratulations @TEX36 on a strong performance in the GS Class with a tie breaking win for 2nd place overall. Great racing.👍

Congratulations to our Race and Overall Provisional Event Winners:cheers:
*Final results will be reflected in the scoresheets after any reviews.
Scoring sheet link is available in the tab below:
Screenshot_20201207-125536_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20201207-125603_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20201207-125632_Sheets.jpg

By Nova
6998694980451567104_0.jpg
6999257939397575176_0.jpg
7133802969270584840_0.jpg
7142810177115259400_0.jpg
7143373121028883976_0.jpg
7142810171077558784_0.jpg
7133802977862616576_0.jpg
7143373118883497472_0.jpg
7142810171075462664_0.jpg
7134365921774141952_0.jpg
6989683383081107968_0.jpg
6989683383617979912_0.jpg
6990246343906165256_0.jpg
6989683394357494272_0.jpg
6999253543563560448_0.jpg
6998690593075365376_0.jpg

By @Fudman420
8583941169368564224_0.jpg
8431381732396140040_0.jpg
8584504108987220480_0.jpg
8583941160644412936_0.jpg
8574933959376406024_0.jpg
8583941167221080576_0.jpg
Race 1

Race 2

Actual replays can be found for playback at search tag: mpcc
Roster News:
@GCimprezaFTW has requested to be removed from the primary roster and placed on Reserve.
@IceWarden was the first eligible Reserve driver to reply and accept the open primary spot. Congrats.

@Herimopp89 was MIA at race time and had not replied or notified that he would not be making the grid before the race night was complete, and therefore forfeited his spot to solicitation to the TCR Reserve group. @Fudman420 was the highest participating TCR Reserve and has accepted the opened primary TCR grid spot.

Our next race is on:
Friday, January 8th at 9pm est
at Dragon Trail Gardens.

Race Event Details will be posted within the next week or so. Drivers are welcome and encouraged to confirm their attendance or availability at anytime between now and Thursday, 1/7/21, 5pm est.

Great racing everyone, and I'll look forward to our next event after the New Years for Event #7. See many of you in the Porsches on the 18th. :cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 976754 View attachment 976755
Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Event #6 on 12/4/20
at Lago Maggiore West
Post Race Report

Well, Event #6 delivered on everything this series had set out to achieve: close door to door/nose to tail racing across the grid, long enduring battles in both races, and close lap times across the field for each class. The racing respect, and driver to driver courtesy was on full display this event. Great job to everyone on the grid Friday night.
Race 1 started off and ran the entire race full of action and close battles. Some to note: TCR saw 4 of 5 drivers racing for 2nd place through the first 10 laps of Race 1 before getting broken up by class traffic, where @Moby45 and @MrDonovan continued the battle all the way to the finish line. In regards to cross class traffic, great job by both classes on the clean racing, especially given the TCR Class were putting up quite a fight in the corners...GS Drivers certainly had to work for it as there were no easy passes against the TCR field.
The GS Class showcased quite a few intense dogfights in Race 1, most notably the nearly full race battle between @Noob01_lmdead (Raul) and @GTP_Guido, with many pass attempts, great defense, and a photo finish at the Finish Line. @TEX36 and @Harry Rowley had a nice shootout for 4th place before Tex started to slip away to mount a successful attack on @nmcp1 for a 3rd place podium finish in Race 1. @Bologna_Duc , @Rob Brown , and myself had a few exchanges throughout Race 1, and while we could keep pace with Nuno, Tex, and Harry, we just couldn't seem to close in enough to make a challenge.
In Race 2, the TCR field was a bit more spread out after the first few laps, but @Moby45 and @stelephant did have a nice battle to the finish line to finish out the night. Race 2 for the GS Class picked up where Race 1 left off with an intense battle between myself, @IceWarden , @Bologna_Duc , and @nmcp1 before a Caution was called for a tie up in the TCR Class. After the 1 lap regroup Caution, the track went back to green with alot of cross class traffic and alot of changes in position. I tried to maintain/gain back a few positions lost from the crowded restart before missing my brakepoint in that big Vette, forcing me to ditch the car to avoid any incident. The race continued with another battle erupting between @Noob01_lmdead (Raul), @IceWarden , and @nmcp1, before Raul checked out to make a chase for @Rob Brown in 1st place. The other notable exchange in Race 2 was the 4-5 lap battle between @TEX36 , @Harry Rowley, myself, and @GTP_Guido around lap 20 before Tex began running away and Harry ran wide in the final corner, setting up the final run to the finish line between myself and Guido for 6th place. In the end, Rob took 1st, Raul, finished 2nd, with IceWarden rounding out the top 3 for Race 2. Awesome racing!!
Have a look at the Replay Broadcasts or Replays and feel free to elaborate further on your own in race battles.
On a final note, when viewing the scoring sheets, take note to how close the qualifying and fast lap times were across the field, and if you do have a look at the replays, how close the avg lap times are for the entire field of both classes. Very very close.
Very few incidents were noticed in this race event, however, if there were any incidents that any driver would like to have reviewed, please report by sending me a pm. Drivers are encouraged to report any incidents that may have occurred by this Monday, 5pm est. Self reports are not reviewable

Winners Circle
Our Provisional Event #6 Winners for each race:
Race 1 GS Class Winner: @Noob01_lmdead (Raul)
Race 2 GS Class Winner: @Rob Brown
Race 1 TCR Class Winner: @Phlano099
Race 2 TCR Class Winner: @MrDonovan

Overall Event #6 GS Class Winner:
@Noob01_lmdead (Raul) :cheers:

Overall Event #6 TCR Class Winner:
@MrDonovan :cheers:

Also, Congratulations @TEX36 on a strong performance in the GS Class with a tie breaking win for 2nd place overall. Great racing.👍

Congratulations to our Race and Overall Provisional Event Winners:cheers:
*Final results will be reflected in the scoresheets after any reviews.
Scoring sheet link is available in the tab below:

Race 1

Race 2

Actual replays can be found for playback at search tag: mpcc
Roster News:
@GCimprezaFTW has requested to be removed from the primary roster and placed on Reserve.
@IceWarden was the first eligible Reserve driver to reply and accept the open primary spot. Congrats.

@Herimopp89 was MIA at race time and had not replied or notified that he would not be making the grid before the race night was complete, and therefore forfeited his spot to solicitation to the TCR Reserve group. @Fudman420 was the highest participating TCR Reserve and has accepted the opened primary TCR grid spot.

Our next race is on:
Friday, January 8th at 9pm est
at Dragon Trail Gardens.

Race Event Details will be posted within the next week or so. Drivers are welcome and encouraged to confirm their attendance or availability at anytime between now and Thursday, 1/7/21, 5pm est.

Great racing everyone, and I'll look forward to our next event after the New Years for Event #7. See many of you in the Porsches on the 18th. :cheers:

Great racing as always gentlemen!

Race 1 was super close in TCR, until some battling let Phlano make a break out front.
I sat in Moby’s slipstream for ages before I made a move stick, then somehow kept him behind me until the finish.

Race 2 saw a repeat, with all 5 cars really close. Stelephant was super fast down the back straight in both races, and he & Moby made a break early in the race.
Phlano finally caught them, & I took advantage of their battle to make it a 4-way fight for first.

Phlano was leading when it seems like he accidentally hit the handbrake, which collected Moby & brought out the Caution.

The restart was tricky - with the whole GS field swarming around us - but I managed to finally overtake Stele. I kept him behind me for a few laps, before Fudman & Phlano caught him and their battle let me build a gap.
Fudman slowly closed my 3sec gap down to 0.6sec, but I somehow kept away for my first TCR win :D

Thanks again for some great racing, looking fwd to our next round :cheers:

Last edited:

Race 1 was super close in TCR, until some battling let Phlano make a break out front.
I sat in Moby’s slipstream for ages before I made a move stick, then somehow kept him behind me until the finish.

Race 2 saw a repeat, with all 5 cars really close. Stelephant was super fast down the back straight in both races, and he & Moby made a break early in the race.
Phlano finally caught them, & I took advantage of their battle to make it a 4-way fight for first.

Phlano was leading when it seems like he accidentally hit the handbrake, which collected Moby & brought out the Caution.

The restart was tricky - with the whole GS field swarming around us - but I managed to finally overtake Stele. I kept him behind me for a few laps, before Fudman & Phlano caught him and their battle let me build a gap.
Fudman slowly closed my 3sec gap down to 0.6sec, but I somehow kept away for my first TCR win :D

Sure was great fun! Happy holidays all.

Great win btw. It was a lot of fun battling with you first race.

It's always a good time when there is an Aussie around.

6990246343906165256_0.jpg

Race Event Details Post

Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Points Event #7
on Friday, January 8th, 9pm est

at Dragon Trail Gardens
16:30 Clear

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Dragon Trail Gardens
Time of Day: 16:30
Conditions: Clear
Race1 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: See Event Details
Laps: laps to = 40 min (or choice for practice)
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1, Fastest First (Set by host off qualifying)/R2, Reverse Grid from previous results.
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: Gr4
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: No Limit
Weight: No Limit
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM) Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard (RH)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited
Notes: * There seems to be a glitch that not all friends can find a Friends Only room ** Friends Only room only allows for Fixed Host. Special permission is required to set up a Fixed Host lobby *** In case manual lineup is required, there is and option to set grid manually.

Please see the link below to verify your Driver BOP requirements:
Driver Specific BOP Chart

Target Average lap times:
GS Class: approx 1:38.0
TCR Class: approx 1:40.5 ?

-Above are all the Event #7 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, January 1st. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based first on level of past participation, and then on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you for the Porsche event at Monza, and the rest of you on Race night.:cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 978422
Race Event Details Post

Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Points Event #7
on Friday, January 8th, 9pm est

at Dragon Trail Gardens
16:30 Clear

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Dragon Trail Gardens
Time of Day: 16:30
Conditions: Clear
Race1 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: See Event Details
Laps: laps to = 40 min (or choice for practice)
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1, Fastest First (Set by host off qualifying)/R2, Reverse Grid from previous results.
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: Gr4
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: No Limit
Weight: No Limit
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM) Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard (RH)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited
Notes: * There seems to be a glitch that not all friends can find a Friends Only room ** Friends Only room only allows for Fixed Host. Special permission is required to set up a Fixed Host lobby *** In case manual lineup is required, there is and option to set grid manually.

Please see the link below to verify your Driver BOP requirements:
Driver Specific BOP Chart

Target Average lap times:
GS Class: approx 1:38.0
TCR Class: approx 1:40.5 ?

-Above are all the Event #7 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, January 1st. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based first on level of past participation, and then on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you for the Porsche event at Monza, and the rest of you on Race night.:cheers:
Confirming

Latest Posts

Back