**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
It looks like Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is now a certainty and soon to be on our consoles. Barcelona is up next on December 13th, and I have already slotted Laguna Seca in for our January 2020 event.
I will be out of town Thursday-Sunday this week for Thanksgiving, so I will not be around online, but I will have access to the thread. Everyone have a great Holiday and see some of you back on track next week.:cheers:

It looks like Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is now a certainty and soon to be on our consoles. Barcelona is up next on December 13th, and I have already slotted Laguna Seca in for our January 2020 event.
I will be out of town Thursday-Sunday this week for Thanksgiving, so I will not be around online, but I will have access to the thread. Everyone have a great Holiday and see some of you back on track next week.:cheers:
Yea I saw it’s coming tonight!!!
Edit, looks like it’s not now, they changed the Description on the video since this morning. :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
7278389844061980176_0-1.jpg

Season Event #5
Friday, December 13th, 2019

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present on Friday December 13th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday December 13th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at: Circuit de Barcelona on Friday, December 13th, 2019, Event #5
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
(X) @thracerviewr
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @TEX36
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍 @basswerks1
👍 @USERID_77a23
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Fudman420
(X) @pags
👍@CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @Phlano099
👍 @gulfvet67
(X) @Drummer79
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68

RESERVE LIST
👍 @SlvrOnyx (2nd)
👍@DesertPenguin (3rd)
👍 @Roman_GT23 (1st)
@Noob01_lmdead
@oharagbr19

Nascarcory
👍 @FREEREVN (4th)

Last edited:
View attachment 870552
Season Event #5
Friday, December 13th, 2019

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present on Friday December 13th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday December 13th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at: Circuit de Barcelona on Friday, December 13th, 2019, Event #5
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
@thracerviewr
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @TEX36
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍 @basswerks1
@USERID_77a23
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Fudman420
👍 @pags
👍@CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @Phlano099
👍 @gulfvet67
(X) @Drummer79
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68

RESERVE LIST
👍 @SlvrOnyx (2nd)
👍@DesertPenguin (3rd)
👍 @Roman_GT23 (1st)
@Noob01_lmdead
@oharagbr19

Confirming I am available to race

Thank you to everyone who has confirmed for Event #5, Friday December 13th, 9pm at Barcelona. We have 14 of our 16 primary drivers already confirmed to race, 1 Reserve already lined up to cover a grid spot, with 2 more Reserves available to race if needed. Awesome job everyone:cheers:
Get those practice laps in this week, and I'll see everyone at race time.

Grid News
14 Primary Drivers confirmed for Friday:tup:
*Drummer79/Drummer79 of TOPPRACING has reported off for Event #5:
@Roman_GT23 to cover in No. 1 TOPPRACING car

*thracerviewr of JDX Racing has reported off from Event #5:
@SlvrOnyx to cover in No. 43 JDX Racing car

pags of ACI Motorsports has changed his status to unavailable for Event #5:
@DesertPenguin to cover in the No. 65 ACI Motorsports car

@FREEREVN has signed up to the series as a Reserve driver. Welcome, and looking forward to racing with you

Confirmation Post for Event #5 at Barcelona, Friday, December 13th at 9pm est.

See everyone at 9pm est Friday.

Last edited:
Back