**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
I was hoping to do an Exhibition night this weekend, but I'm going to see my wife's family in nj for the weekend. Be back early Sunday.

If anyone would like to volunteer to host a room and stream the night, I would be glad to post a roll call to see who wants to run tonight or Saturday.

I will be opening up a lobby at 4pm EST. In just about 40 minutes. Friends only lobby so send me a Friend Request if we aren't already "acquainted" on PSN.

8358704000308118016_0.jpg

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Exhibition Night #3 Friday 7/26/19
-
Last Exhibition Race night before the August 16th season opener using Full Race Format and scoring.

-Race room to open at 9:30pm est with qualifying to be run during this time. Set your best time by 10pm est. (Be sure you are on correct tires before setting a time: Platinum=Race Hard, Gold=Race Medium)
-Race 1 to begin at 10pm est.

Vehicle
'16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
491hp
2723 lbs
Tuning allowed (Available Tunes)

Track

Circuit de Sainte-Croix -B
15:10 Fine Weather
(Using this track since everyone should be familiar)
Approx Lap times 2:13-2:15

I would like to get a full grid for this final Exhibition Event. Please post whether you can make it or not, and if so, please practice so we can simulate a season race night as accurately as possible.

Lastly, anyone who opens a practice room, please put "Recruiting Reserve Drivers" in the heading. Or if anyone knows or could message known drivers who you may think would be interested, please hit them up. I need a little help trying to secure at least 2-3 more Reserves before the season starts.

Hope to see all of you on Friday, July 26th for the Preseason finale.:cheers:

👍@llNovall/II-NOVA-II (Platinum) Snail
👍@thracerviewr /TheRaceReviewer(Platinum)Snail
👍@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum) Snail
👍@TEX36 /TEX36( Gold) Snail
👍@GTP_Guido /GTP_Guido (Gold) Snail
(X)@DesertPenguin /DesertPenguin09 (Gold)
@Bubdub804 /JuceyJ804 (Platinum) Snail
@N38824r /N38824jr (Gold) Snail
👍@Raw10_2u / Raw10_2u (Gold) Snail
@basswerks1 / basswerks1 (Gold) Snail
@DaveyHd / Burgernip_2020 (Platinum)
@USERID_77a23 /USERID_77a23(Platnm)Snail
👍@vsfit / vsfit (Gold) Snail
👍@Clean Racer /GentlemanRacing(Gold)
👍@nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)Snail
👍@LightningFox /LightningFox1207(Platinum)Snail

RESERVE LIST (6)
@Noob01_lmdead /Rauljimenez76(Platnm)Snail
👍@govstruck/govstruck (Platinum)
👍@Fudman420 /Fudman420 (Gold)
@DublDee (Platinum)
👍@pags (Platinum)

Last edited:
i would like to be put down as a reserve!
You have been added to the drivers list as the second Reserve Driver, and rated at a Platinum Class. Please review the first post of the thread for all the series details if you have not already.
Also, please review and get familiar with the Reserve Driver Process, and be sure to add and save all Platinum Class liveries available in the same link. Glad to have you, and welcome aboard.
Also, wanted to make sure you saw the post for our final Exhibition race night: SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Final Exhibition Night 7/26/19

Hope you can make it. The drivers list and scoring sheet will be updated shortly.

@Fudman420
You have been added to the drivers list as the Third Reserve Driver, and rated at a Gold Class. Please re-review the first post of the thread for all the series details if you have not already.
Also, please review and get familiar with the Reserve Driver Process, and be sure to add and save all Gold Class liveries available in the same link. Glad to have you back in the series.
Also, wanted to make sure you saw the post for our final Exhibition race night: SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Final Exhibition Night 7/26/19

Hope you can make it. The drivers list and scoring sheet will be updated shortly.

@llNovall I am requesting to be added as a Reserve Driver. I have reviewed the process and will be saving the liveries tonight.
You have been added to the drivers list as the Fourth Reserve Driver, and rated at a Platinum Class. Please re-review the first post of the thread for all the series details if you have not already.
Also, please review and get familiar with the Reserve Driver Process, and be sure to add and save all Platinum Class liveries available in the same link. Glad to have you signed up for the series.

I'm sure you know but I can't make it. I'm hosting Round 2 of my Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge series at Suzuka this week. Good luck everyone!

Planning to open a practice room for this Friday's Exhibition night tomorrow afternoon around 11:30-12 est. I'll post when room is up. Hope to catch some of you.

Sorry, repairmen coming - unable to join. My loss

Back