SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (using new 992 GT3), Season Champ: Sand_68, Congratulations on the Win and a Great Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 724 comments
I have your confirmation which places you as our 1st reserve. Please be ready for race night in the event someone drops out of the grid before race time. Also, two drivers who are confirmed (@Clean Racer and @JLBowler ) will need to have their classing time trials and/or liveries completed and submitted before 5pm est, Thursday 12/14 to maintain grid priority for race night. Get some practice and look forward to getting you on the grid. In the event you do not get a place on the grid for this race night, be reminded that you can confirm for the next race event as soon as the most recent event's room closes. All drivers will be allowed 1 drop score for the season.

4.) Run approximately 10-15 laps or until consistency is established.
I will get the time trial done but I'm having issues with the quoted portion of the instructions. Specifically the part in bold print. That track and I just do not get along. When 15 laps have a five second spread, that's a problem for me to try and figure out.

@
I have your confirmation which places you as our 1st reserve. Please be ready for race night in the event someone drops out of the grid before race time. Also, two drivers who are confirmed (@Clean Racer and @JLBowler ) will need to have their classing time trials and/or liveries completed and submitted before 5pm est, Thursday 12/14 to maintain grid priority for race night. Get some practice and look forward to getting you on the grid. In the event you do not get a place on the grid for this race night, be reminded that you can confirm for the next race event as soon as the most recent event's room closes. All drivers will be allowed 1 drop score for the season.
i just happened to run the TT again last night with your suggested settings. Did you get the message and screen shots I sent you?

Let me know if I need to do it again.👍🏼

@

i just happened to run the TT again last night with your suggested settings. Did you get the message and screen shots I sent you?

Let me know if I need to do it again.👍🏼
I got the screenshots, but it seems you sent the original TT results from the base reg TT.

PSN ID: Datdad14
GTPlanet ID: Datdad14
Car Number: 666
PS5 Platform: answer “yes”
Welcome to the series and looking forward to racing with you. Continue to proceed with the sign up process by preparing your car and running the time trial as instructed. You may also begin rendering your livery to the series requirements to submit for approval. Lastly, be sure to confirm for any events as early as possible as grid spots are granted to the first 16 to confirm for an event with additional falling into a reserve status in order they confirmed. We are currently at 16 drivers confirmed for event #1 with 1 reserve. Confirmation window opens as soon as a most recent event room is closed. Any questions at all, hit me up, and hope to get on track with you soon.

All drivers with a noted regulation have finished their time trials and have had their liveries approved for competition.
A reminder to all drivers: Your PP in your tune must remain at or under the driver regulation noted in the chart. Be sure to check on this chart continuously for each event, as regulations will change. The chart can always be found in the thread's 2nd Post with a timestamp of when it was last updated.

For PRO and PRO-AM drivers:
All drivers in the PRO and PRO-AM classes will run all races on the Race Hard Compound tires at all times.

For AM Drivers:
AM drivers with a regulation of 732.00pp or higher will race on Race Mediums Tires and must spec the HP output of their car to remain under their noted driver regulation.
Any AM drivers between 727.00 to 731.00 PP have choice: Higher HP on Race Hard tires -or- Lower HP on Race Medium tires. This is allowed to change from event to event/track to track...so long as you remain under your noted regulation.

All drivers are reminded to submit their spec sheet to either the PSN group messaging or directly to my PSN: NOVA-0479 during the time between room opening (approx 9pm est) to the start of qualifying (approx 9:15pm est). All scrutineering submissions will be reviewed post event. Any questions, please ask.

For those who have not yet completed their Time trials and/or Livery, please do so as soon as possible.

And, TEAMS, TEAMS, TEAMS!! See the bottom of the drivers profile page (Post #3 in the thread) to see who are already on teams and who is available. 3 teams have been formally organized with all drivers except one with liveries updated and eligible toward team points. If interested in participating in the Team's Championship, please see Tab 2.6 in the 1st Post for Details and Instructions. Teams must be organized, announced, and liveries updated (with an updated and submitted side profile picture) before this Thursday 5pm est to eligible for team points. Any drivers that do not complete all requirements for team points before an event will not have their score count toward the team score. Team Scoring will allow for one drop score. Again, any questions, please ask....and if anybody needs help creating a team decal, just reach out. Lets try to get everyone teamed up. 2 driver Min, up to 4 drivers max for a team. Top 2 scoring drivers within the team for each event will have their scores counted.

Driver Profile page and spotter's guide will be updated as information is received, and the Driver's Pre-Race Briefing will be posted Friday morning. We are currently set for full 16 car grid with one driver confirmed as a reserve. 4 days to go. :cheers:

1702298997071.png

1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Arethosetacos / @arethosetacos (#44)
18. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
19. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
20. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
21. Datdad14 / @datdad14 (#666)

Last edited:
Series Announcement

Regarding witnessed improvement on PS4 to PS5 cross platform play in lobbies. SNAIL Sunday Spec racing had a very smooth night with a full 16 car field with drivers on both platforms. This prompted me to see for myself. I reviewed some of their replays from Sunday night, and everything, in fact, did look very good and smooth.
I opened a room this afternoon and had @fruitloop31 join me for a session for a few races knowing he on a PS4. Racing was flawless and smooth as you can see in the stream:

I have officially decided to allow PS4 driver entries for the series, but in a Reserve driver role. All PS4 driver entries will be placed on a PS4 driver roster. These driver may confirm their availability at anytime after the most recent event. This only establishes priority among their PS4 driver pool.

For this season in the Porsche, PS5 Drivers will maintain confirmation and grid priority up to the Thursday before a race night at 5pm est. At that time, if the grid is not full from PS5 driver confirmations, the open positions will be opened to the PS4 driver roster with spots filled in the order that PS4 drivers confirmed available.
PS5 drivers that confirmed outside the first 16 will still maintain reserve priority to bump in. Once all confrimed PS5 players are exhausted, it will then go the PS4 pool for open spots.

As is the case with the PS5 roster, all drivers should be on a hard wired connection and clear their cache before room entry. Any noticeable lag, jittering, screeching will be assessed during the warm up session. If excessive issues are noticed by a number of drivers, and cannot be resolved before the start of qualifying, that driver will be asked to leave if Reserve drivers (PS5 or PS4) are online and ready to race. A psn message invite will be sent for the available reserve to enter the race room.

All PS4 entries will be assessed for network stabilty and must be approved before final acceptance onto the PS4 reserve roster.

If the inclusion of PS4 drivers proves successful in this capacity, I will be considering opening entries to all drivers for our next series.

PS4 drivers are to follow all sign up instructions and processes as a normal driver.

@fruitloop31
@Xradkins
@FREEREVN
@Skills
@Dragonwhisky
@Yugofan

1st post will be updated to reflect the changes.
NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)

Last edited:
Series Announcement

Regarding witnessed improvement on PS4 to PS5 cross platform play in lobbies. SNAIL Sunday Spec racing had a very smooth night with a full 16 car field with drivers on both platforms. This prompted me to see for myself. I reviewed some of their replays from Sunday night, and everything, in fact, did look very good and smooth.
I opened a room this afternoon and had @fruitloop31 join me for a session for a few races knowing he on a PS4. Racing was flawless and smooth as you can see in the stream:

I have officially decided to allow PS4 driver entries for the series, but in a Reserve driver role. All PS4 driver entries will be placed on a PS4 driver roster. These driver may confirm their availability at anytime after the most recent event. This only establishes priority among their PS4 driver pool.

For this season in the Porsche, PS5 Drivers will maintain confirmation and grid priority up to the Thursday before a race night at 5pm est. At that time, if the grid is not full from PS5 driver confirmations, the open positions will be opened to the PS4 driver roster with spots filled in the order that PS4 drivers confirmed available.
PS5 drivers that confirmed outside the first 16 will still maintain reserve priority to bump in. Once all confrimed PS5 players are exhausted, it will then go the PS4 pool for open spots.

As is the case with the PS5 roster, all drivers should be on a hard wired connection and clear their cache before room entry. Any noticeable lag, jittering, screeching will be assessed during the warm up session. If excessive issues are noticed by a number of drivers, and cannot be resolved before the start of qualifying, that driver will be asked to leave if Reserve drivers (PS5 or PS4) are online and ready to race. A psn message invite will be sent for the available reserve to enter the race room.

All PS4 entries will be assessed for network stabilty and must be approved before final acceptance onto the PS4 reserve roster.

If the inclusion of PS4 drivers proves successful in this capacity, I will be considering opening entries to all drivers for our next series.

PS4 drivers are to follow all sign up instructions and processes as a normal driver.

@fruitloop31
@Xradkins
@FREEREVN
@Skills
@Dragonwhisky
@Yugofan

1st post will be updated to reflect the changes.
NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)

@Rob Brown ...Care to Join????

Did I find the right thread? @llNovall

PSN ID: Xrad-11
GTPlanet ID: Xradkins
Car Number: 11 or 63
PS5 Platform: answer "yes" or "no" No (lol, fingers crossed)
I should be online today around 4pm est for some practice. Get your car built, and feel free to jump in for a "lag" evaluation. Also, get going on the TT and livery when able by following the rest of the sign up process.

We are stacked up with a full grid confirmed for this Friday's Event #1, but once everything is approved and done, be sure to confirm your Reserve availability for the next event as early as possible. This will give the best chance to get onto the grid if openings find their way to the PS4 Reserve pool. Glad to have you back.:cheers:

Hey @llNovall, i confirmed for friday's race but i just noticed i have an event at that time... so im unconfirming lol. Hope thats allright. Have fun and good luck everyone in the race!

Hey @llNovall, i confirmed for friday's race but i just noticed i have an event at that time... so im unconfirming lol. Hope thats allright. Have fun and good luck everyone in the race!
No problem, and thank you for the early notice...this helps alot for the confirm reserves to prepare for the event. Catch you hopefully for Event #2. Confirmations for Event #2 will begin being accepted immediately after the Event #1 lobby is closed.

Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67), with Valex cancelling his confirmation for Event #1, you are not guaranteed a grid spot as our 16 th driver. Please get some practice and be ready to race. Good luck and see you this Friday night, 9pm est.

No problem, and thank you for the early notice...this helps alot for the confirm reserves to prepare for the event. Catch you hopefully for Event #2. Confirmations for Event #2 will begin being accepted immediately after the Event #1 lobby is closed.

Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67), with Valex cancelling his confirmation for Event #1, you are not guaranteed a grid spot as our 16 th driver. Please get some practice and be ready to race. Good luck and see you this Friday night, 9pm est.
I'll be ready

Latest Posts

Back