SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (using new 992 GT3), Season Champ: Sand_68, Congratulations on the Win and a Great Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 724 comments
Hi everybody! I am loving this car and it has inspired me to sign up for my first racing league. Please add me to the list.

PSN ID: MDaddio79
GTPlanet ID: Mdaddio79
Car Number: 79
PS5 Platform: yes
Welcome aboard. This is a great car and looking forward to running with it for this season.
Be sure to thoroughly browse over the 1st post for all the series details.

Once complete, follow the build and time trial instructions noted under "Sign up" near the top of the first post. If any adjustments are necessary to your driver pp regulation, I will reply with a new PP regulation and ask you to run a 2nd time trial to verify your pace is in the average window for parity. If no adjustments are necessary, you will be notified to remain at the base 726.00pp.
Once classed, you can render/finish and finalize your livery for series approval. Then, get some practice.
Feel free to have a look at the driver roster and send some psn invites out to our drivers to catch some practice lobbies leading up to race night.

And lastly, be sure to confirm your attendance as soon as you know you are available for a race night to ensure a spot on the grid. Any driver that confirm past the first 16 will be considered reserve in priority order in which they confirmed. I believe we are at 10 drivers confirmed for Event #1 at the moment. After the 1st event and every event thereafter, confirmations are begun being accepted as soon as the race lobby is closed.
Hope that summed up the important points. Any questions, please hit me up....car build, livery, tunimg, anything..please ask.

Again, welcome and I'll look forward to racing you soon.

Any drivers in need of a livery, message me a request...if you want something specific, send me a photo, if not I'l co e up with something.

For anyone around for some practice, I will have a practice lobby open from around 4:30pm to 5:30/6ishpm est. Keep an eye out for the lobby around 430. Ill post when room is open.

I have reached an agreement with Oreo to reprise my livery from an earlier series. It will look something like this.

1701381552964.png

Last edited:
For anyone around for some practice, I will have a practice lobby open from around 4:30pm to 5:30/6ishpm est. Keep an eye out for the lobby around 430. Ill post when room is open.
Sorry fellas, got tied up and had to cover dinner tonight for the kids. Might be on in a bit if i can get them settled down. If not, ill be on for an hour tomorrow after work.

PSN ID: GentlemanRacing
GTPlanet ID:Clean Racer
Car Number: 19
PS5 Platform: Yes

Any room for me?
Always. There is no longer any "primary" and "secondary" rosters. We are taking an unlimited number of entries on the roster. Hrid priority will be based on a first to confirm attendance basis...1st 16 guarantee their spot, and additonal confirmed are reserve in order confirmed. Confirmations begin bei g accepted immediatel after the most recent event room closes. Point is confirm early to secure you spot.

Welcome back, and any questions on the build, livery, or TT, hit me up.

Livery - I’ll need one.

TT - I can’t start the race so I assume I should run the required laps in the Practice on track.

Build - the PP I get is 737.34 once all parts are applied. hP is 576. Should I be making some sort of adjustments with the Power Restrictor?

Livery - I’ll need one.

TT - I can’t start the race so I assume I should run the required laps in the Practice on track.

Build - the PP I get is 737.34 once all parts are applied. hP is 576. Should I be making some sort of adjustments with the Power Restrictor?
Yes, use the power restrictor, ecu, or a combo of both to dial the pp at or under the 726.00pp base regulation...as close as possible without going over. Then run the TT...10-12 laps as needed to be consistent. Take a screenshot showing the lap sector breakdown, with fast lap and optimal shown as well.

Livery - I’ll need one.

Ill work up.a livery for you over the next few days.

Series Communication:

Time Trials
Great job from everyone who has submitted their Time Trial(s) and completed their liveries up to this point....we have 14 of 20 TT's completed so far with 15 driver's liveries approved and ready for the series. Please feel free to open lobbies and prepare for Event #1 at Daytona.
For those yet to complete the Time Trailing, please submit as soon as possible for classing. Drivers who have not submitted their Time trial(s) and been classed will not be approved to race until complete. We are inside of 10 days to Event #1, and I want to be sure we have everyone classed and set for the opening of the season. If you will not be attending Event #1, your TT and Livery must be in and completed before being eligible to race.

Liveries
See This 3rd Post for our most updated series Spotter's Guide and Driver Profiles List. Anyone who has yet to complete and have their livery submitted and approved for the series, please do so as soon as possible. If anyone needs a livery rendered or needs help sourcing decals for a livery, let me know before the end of this week...I and others are happy to help.

Team Formations and Announcements
So far, we only have 2 formal team announcements: Kelly-Moss Racing and Huber Motorsports, with another team in the process of forming. All drivers are encouraged to have a look at the chart noted at the bottom of the linked 3rd Post. Feel free to organize your team here in the thread. Be sure to follow the Team instructions/rules for forming and announcing (Tab 2.6 in 1st Post)
Teams must be:
-comprised of at least 2 drivers and no more than 4 drivers
-must all have a team name decal on 3 sides of the car (front and sides)
-updated livery profile pictures with team names on all team cars must be submitted to be eligible to count toward team points (any drivers that are announced with a team, but does not submit an updated livery profile picture showing name will not have his points count toward team score until complete)
-formally announced in the thread, with updated profile pictures (preferably).
Deadline for submission of team entries to count toward Event #1 is Thursday 12/14/23 5pm est. (to allow time for updating profile page and spotter guide)
We currently have 13 of 20 drivers confirmed for Event #1, leaving 3 guaranteed grid spots available. Please be sure to confirm as soon as possible to ensure your spot on the grid if you have done so already.
I plan to have a few practice rooms open over the next week leading up to race night between 4-5pm est. See some of you then. Any questions or problems, let me know.

1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Arethosetacos / @arethosetacos (#44)
18. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
19. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
20. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)

Last edited:
Ah, wish i can join. Looking for exactly this, but im on ps4. Shame.
Thanks for stopping in. Wish we could cross platform, but unfortunately the two consoles do not seem to play well together in online lobbies creating a lot of shuddering and instability. In the event you get your hands on a PS5, come back through and join us.

@Harry Rowley
@Nyati_Jumapil
@Valex
@Roman_GT23

I saw you guys have organized a team. Have you fellas settled on a team name? Let me know if so. Also, be sure to select or create a decal for all of your team cars to apply and render on your liveries...must be on the front and both side of all team cars. Any drivers that do not have the team name/decals on their car and an updated profile submitted will not be eligible for team points until done. Any driver that has applied and submitted an updated livery profile in time for race day will count for team points. Please send em in.

@Harry Rowley
@Nyati_Jumapil
@Valex
@Roman_GT23

I saw you guys have organized a team. Have you fellas settled on a team name? Let me know if so. Also, be sure to select or create a decal for all of your team cars to apply and render on your liveries...must be on the front and both side of all team cars. Any drivers that do not have the team name/decals on their car and an updated profile submitted will not be eligible for team points until done. Any driver that has applied and submitted an updated livery profile in time for race day will count for team points. Please send em in.
We have two of four names Nova.

Funky Bunch Allstars

Wheel-spin Racing

I’ll let Valex, Roman and Niyati suggest others or support these. I’ll happily go along with anything at this point. Thanks for freshening the convo.

We have two of four names Nova.

Funky Bunch Allstars

Wheel-spin Racing

I’ll let Valex, Roman and Niyati suggest others or support these. I’ll happily go along with anything at this point. Thanks for freshening the convo.
I'm down for funky bunch all stars
Kinda like Wheel-Spin. But I'm good with either. 👍
@Harry Rowley
@Nyati_Jumapil
@Valex
@Roman_GT23

I took the liberty to render for you guys. Decide on which one, apply to your liveries, and submit your updated livery side (driver side) profile over the white background.

For anyone else organizing a team, and would like a team name decal rendered/uploaded, let me know.
Below is the current teams list/chart for easier reference:
Screenshot_20231207_073355_Sheets.jpg

@Mdaddio79
@JDMKING13
@Fudman420
@Kgffy @Gurney67
@JLBowler
@arethosetacos
@Clean Racer
Reach out to one another if interested in organizing a team. Process and rules are noted here:
Race Team Details
-Race teams may be comprised of at least 2 or up to 4 drivers total.
-All teams will be asked to research online for a "Real World" Porsche race team name (Examples: Flying Lizard Motorsports, JDX Racing, Topp Racing, TPC Racing, Kelly-Moss R&R, Wright Motorsports, etc) affording the use of already rendered decals (I have decals for many of these), or create a team name. If creating a team name, a pre-rendered decal must be sourced or one must be created, uploaded, and shared for use on all team cars. If not familiar with how to create or upload a decal, message me...I am glad to help create any decals as needed.
-All drivers included in a team must have their car marked on 3 sides of the race car (front, left, right) and a "driver" side profile of the updated car livery over the white background submitted to be eligible for team scoring. (Any driver's cars missing the decals or who have not submitted an updated profile picture with the team name shown will not have their points count toward a team's score for that event(s))
-Only the overall scores of the 2 top scoring drivers for each event will count toward that event's team score.
- (1) Drop score for the season (lowest team score of the season)

Team Creation and Announcement
  • Drivers may solicit to form a team in the thread or via pm.
  • Teams may be announced as soon as at least 2 drivers are agreed and confirmed for a team, and MUST be announced formally on the thread once formed.
  • Drivers may be added to already created 2+ Driver teams up to a maximum of 4 drivers
  • Drivers must submit their edited livery reflecting the team name on their car to be eligible for that team's points.

Last edited:
Hi, im okay with doing any of those two names.
However i have tried puting on both decals to my car to test which one looks best and i think funky bunch racing is the best looking one. But im happy with whatever you guys choose.

Back