SNAIL Racing Club Corral of Assetto Corsa-(PS4 console version)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 114 comments
Ok, TT in. 2:21.625. Very naaayce! I laaaayk!
Not good enough for combo pick though, I know :indiff:
Remember to submit a combo of your choice anyway each week just in case the drivers ahead of you do not submit one by 4pm est the day after (Monday) at 4pm. Always that chance.

image.png
Hey Snails,
Below is a link for a nicely organized and easy to use leaderboard.
https://www.ac-leaderboard.com/
Create your username as it appears on PSN, and then edit your profile. Each time you set a lap record in a race for yourself or just hotlapping you can easily record it using your smartphone or computer. Remember to supply a screenshot to verify the time and conditions and leave any notes specific to your laptime (wheel type, stock, tire type, abs/tc,etc). Its a good way to practice since you can search by: track and car, or by driver and car, and see where you stack up against other drivers. Enjoy.

@USERID_77a23 @vsfit @gtr3123 @aerolite @Mike Lobban @SGETI @Raw10_2u @TomMang_68 @FlipJ @ONESPACE @Schmiggz @DesertPenguin09 @Gr8_Lakes
@Alex ONeill

Registered and time is posted

Snail Weekly Time Trial Results
*Week ending 1/29/17 (practice week)
gtr3123. 2:19.300
II-NOVA-II. 2:21.334
SGETI. 2:21.529
schmiggz. 2:21.625
HeyZeusss666: 2:21.878
vsfit. 2:22.548
aerolite. 2:23.655

Please remember to post your combo pick in the group's message board by 4pm est today. Be specific. One car, one track or your pick will be excluded. The new combo will be announced shortly after the time stated above. Looking forward to next week.

Since gtr3123 posted the fastest time, and has offered his combo pick, this week's combo will be:
BMW M235i Racing at
Red Bull Ring GP.
Time Trial begins now.
Ends: Sunday, 2/5/2017
8pm est
Good luck to everyone.

One car, one track or your pick will be excluded.
One car? I thought we could go on field diversity, that's why I suggested a whole class.
Anyways, I'm excited with this and praying for Kunos/505 good job regarding the new online private room settings.

1:46.877

IMG_1796.JPG

Holy missed downshifts batman!
T1, T2, T3 are almost a crapshoot of whether or not you end up in the gear you want, and if you can't get it then your lap is useless.
You can't keep any heat in the tires so your best chance to attack T1 is with fresh tires and hope for proper downshifts.
Kinda frustrated with this car. I haven't run across a car that misses as many shifts as this one does.

Here's a vid of 3 restarts in a row, the transmission just does what it wants...

Last edited:
One car? I thought we could go on field diversity, that's why I suggested a whole class.
Anyways, I'm excited with this and praying for Kunos/505 good job regarding the new online private room settings.
Hey schmiggz, thats for the upcoming private lobbies and head to head racing. The time trials will be same car same rrack for all. Sorry for the confusion.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

New lap time today 2/1/17, still more time to go. Made the toe 0 front and rear and kept the ride height 210 front and 160 rear

Saturday night roundup!
Assetto Corsa
8pm to whenever
The racing focus will be on road cars or road car like spec racing cars.
Just be online for PSN, and I will set up a party around 8pm unless some beats me to it to coordinate where and what we would like to race. Hoping to see as many as possible tonight.

USERID_77a23 @USERID_77a23
flip_jj @FlipJ
vsfit @vsfit
McTrucker000 @McTrucker
Z06fun @z06fun
GOTDIRT410sp (?GTPlanet ID)
DesertPenguin09 @DesertPenguin09
SCREAMING_CHIEF (?GTPlanet ID)
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
OMG_mang @TomMang_68
Schmiggz @Schmiggz
HeyZeusss666 @pretend racer
SGETI @SGETI
gtr3123 @gtr3123

Confirm here or on the psn message board pertaining to this event.

Sorry, I'm hosting a Holiday Event tonight since tomorrow is the Superbowl and we doubt many will show up then.

If any of you want to come back to GT6 for a few hours we can have fun, otherwise I'll see ya around.

Saturday night roundup!
Assetto Corsa
8pm to whenever
The racing focus will be on road cars or road car like spec racing cars.
Just be online for PSN, and I will set up a party around 8pm unless some beats me to it to coordinate where and what we would like to race. Hoping to see as many as possible tonight.

USERID_77a23 @USERID_77a23
flip_jj @FlipJ
vsfit @vsfit
McTrucker000 @McTrucker
Z06fun @z06fun
GOTDIRT410sp (?GTPlanet ID)
DesertPenguin09 @DesertPenguin09
SCREAMING_CHIEF (?GTPlanet ID)
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
OMG_mang @TomMang_68
Schmiggz @Schmiggz
HeyZeusss666 @pretend racer
SGETI @SGETI
gtr3123 @gtr3123

Confirm here or on the psn message board pertaining to this event.
Are you doing a race? If you are I'd be interested.
abetterplaya @killerjimbag

I know a bunch of the guys in here.

Back