SNAIL - Super Formula Series

• Thread starter THRASH
  • 291 comments
I feel like the SuperSoft tires in that last round were very grippy and made the cars feel tighter

Personally i feel like the higher the down force the lower compound tire you need...last week in SNAIL Endurance i was able to go about a second faster on soft tires than super softs...again just my view on the matter

Was that race open tune? Because now that I think about it, one of my super formula cars was messed up from me trying to make it faster '_'

I'm really not sure what was going on but I had no turning radius. Phlano was taking the first turn way faster than I could. I just understeered the whole thing. Even when I had it in a higher gear so the torque wouldn't push me out

Personally i feel like the higher the down force the lower compound tire you need...last week in SNAIL Endurance i was able to go about a second faster on soft tires than super softs...again just my view on the matter

That would make sense. Next week race 2B will be Softs & Mediums

Was that race open tune? Because now that I think about it, one of my super formula cars was messed up from me trying to make it faster '_'

No it isn’t open tune

Ok totally clueless then lol. I told Kermit in our chat he was way faster than me. I hope it's not my wheel. I'm trying to hold out buying one until ps5. Definitely see you next week tho!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-22-19-23-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-22-19-23-13-1.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone! New to this event and was posting to join. Thrash sent me an invite over psn and wanted to make sure I'm in the league. Thanks!

PSN account is Monkeybone_bunz

Glad to see you made it. See you Wednesday night!

I raced last week but hadn't yet signed up. Just wanted to make sure I'm in.
Also, It's not a big deal, but it looks like you miscalculated my points from round 2. I believe it should be 12?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190626-113511_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190626-113511_Gallery.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 13
I raced last week but hadn't yet signed up. Just wanted to make sure I'm in.
Also, It's not a big deal, but it looks like you miscalculated my points from round 2. I believe it should be 12?

Thank you for catching that!!! I apologize. New format had to make a new template it will be adjusted for next week.

Going to have the results posted Monday. Wasn’t in a rush this week because we are off this week. There is no race in July 3rd for the holiday week

Back