SNAIL - Super Formula Series

• Thread starter THRASH
  • 291 comments
Thank you to everyone who came out tonight. I think we got something special with this package. Next week will be week 1 and I am going to change the schedule around and announce a couple new things for the season but this is going to be a lot of fun!

Im hoping to be there tonight. I also picked prize A this week for the purpose to garner more interest in this series (noticed you didn't schedule Brands Hatch GP)

I can certainly swap her in the schedule

Edit: it is now the first race next week so it’s fresh in everyone’s minds.

Last edited:
Remember you must use at least 2 different compounds

Stay on track so your qualifying lap doesn’t get DQ’d

Have fun it’s gonna be a good one.

The room is open, Qualifying for Race 1 has begun

Room ID:
0475-4238-2138-1297-2612

I uploaded the replays and tagged them in a similar fashion in which we do for Sundays replays.

tag 1 - 20190501sfseries
tag 2 - snailsfseries
tag 3 - snailracing

I also titled the replay "SNAIL Super Formula Series S1R1" (season 1 round 1) then S1R2 for the second race.

Enjoy!

Night 1 of the inaugural season was a blast. Everyone was jumping up and down in position with these tire compounds and it was interesting to see everyone’s strategy. A couple things.

A, there is a penalty for not using more the. 1 compound and it’s 50% of your total points scored on the night rounded up from half a point.

B, I will he making a last minute change to the schedule. We will be doing 12 races instead of a double point 11th race. The drivers TOP 9 races will count towards the points. 9 makes it 75% of the races so if you miss a night and/or miss the first race of a night, you can still have a shot at the championship. Thank you everyone for coming And I hope to see more drivers and everyone else that came last week, next week for round 3 & 4.
93C36DF5-B4ED-446B-BD8A-3D7C7A4E06ED.jpeg

AF95D950-A020-4941-ADE1-D8D7B166B490.jpeg

05C67866-C440-4642-81DF-85DFE434FCC2.jpeg

@SAMHAIN85 @Herimopp89 @Bologna_Duc @TEX36 @TomMang_68 @Phlano099 @Noob01_lmdead @Lozano1

Night 1 of the inaugural season was a blast. Everyone was jumping up and down in position with these tire compounds and it was interesting to see everyone’s strategy. A couple things.

A, there is a penalty for not using more the. 1 compound and it’s 50% of your total points scored on the night rounded up from half a point.

B, I will he making a last minute change to the schedule. We will be doing 12 races instead of a double point 11th race. The drivers TOP 9 races will count towards the points. 9 makes it 75% of the races so if you miss a night and/or miss the first race of a night, you can still have a shot at the championship. Thank you everyone for coming And I hope to see more drivers and everyone else that came last week, next week for round 3 & 4.
View attachment 818334
View attachment 818336
View attachment 818335

@SAMHAIN85 @Herimopp89 @Bologna_Duc @TEX36 @TomMang_68 @Phlano099 @Noob01_lmdead @Lozano1

Oooohhh. Yes. I totally forgot to Change tire compound at the first race.....lol. 50% less....

Back