SNAIL - Super Formula Series

• Thread starter THRASH
  • 291 comments
Yeah sorry Thrash I had other obligations to attend to tonight- sitting in a parking lot waiting for my daughter to get out of work right now. : (

Have fun!

May I suggest that we all run with #12 in honor of Niki Lauda on Wednesday.

835f2c2215d866c3ca4cedcc19b271a8.jpg

As it turns out, Niki ran with several number, 1, 4, 11 and 12 I have seen so far, I found this one and plan on using it tonight.

8359315339654202400_23.jpg

Hey guys as an update, sorry I haven’t posted the new points or results from last week but my weeks have been stupid busy and I broke my phone so that’s my main use of getting on GTPlanet. Anyways a couple things.

A. I’m not going to have time on Tuesday to update points so Thursday night for sure I can update with 4 races worth of points and results sorry for the delay and I’ll do my best to stay on top of it.

B. Not sure if everyone has seen but it looks like Goodwood Circuit is coming in the next update. So for our season Finale Race 12 we will be heading there and Race 11 will be a mystery race that you guys will find out when you join the room.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the season so far and for next season there will be a couple schedule tweaks that will keep it fresh.

Latest Posts

Back