SNAIL - Super Formula Series

• Thread starter THRASH
  • 291 comments
Going to have the results posted Monday. Wasn’t in a rush this week because we are off this week. There is no race in July 3rd for the holiday week
Ayyyeee perfect im gonna go look at some welding schools that day :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-27-23-32-46-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-27-23-32-46-1.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 11
Going to have the results posted Monday. Wasn’t in a rush this week because we are off this week. There is no race in July 3rd for the holiday week

Gave me the day off for my birthday thank you hownsweetb

Update guys: so I go in between my friends house and my house to play games and I somehow have lost my GT Sport disc so that’s why I haven’t had any updates. If I don’t find it by Wednesday I’ll definitely buy a new one but I’ve still been looking for it. But if anything I’ll update two rounds worth of points after the next race. Sorry for the delay :confused:

Just as a heads up I am going to be getting home late tonight and I’m not sure I will be able to make it for the beginning of the races this evening. Would anyone care to host the races for me tonight?

Hey guys! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve updated and yes the day has come that I got it!
Here are the results for the last four weeks and we will be racing Wednesday Night! Thank you guys for coming out last week sorry I couldn’t make it and thank you to @Herimopp89 for hosting for me. See you guys Wednesday
Round 3:
BA12C984-B3EF-45B5-9328-B179514EDC17.jpeg

Round 4:
9FF7C220-B6EC-45CC-B304-1C4DD46E128A.jpeg
Round 5:
2F42C0E1-1E33-4CE0-B4FB-AD3C21D93278.jpeg

Round 6:
3F01D117-DD7B-426F-8F9F-7C292AC7C8C1.jpeg

Current Points:
796B7BE5-354B-4ECC-B74E-C78E1D247660.jpeg

Sorry i couldn't attend the last few rounds, life things. But anyway awesome group excellent drivers very respectful. Ill be back sometime whenever we start again, thanks for the good fun racing much enjoyed all!!!

Sorry i couldn't attend the last few rounds, life things. But anyway awesome group excellent drivers very respectful. Ill be back sometime whenever we start again, thanks for the good fun racing much enjoyed all!!!

It’s okay it’s the summer and life gets busy but I’ll set a date up to get us going in the fall later this year.

Just Incase you have missed it!!

In case anyone missed it. ARL is hosting a special 6 week only open wheel series using the F1500TA.

This series will run every Wednesday staring August 28th.

Check it out and sign up here:

https://tinyurl.com/ARL-F1500TA

Yes it’s not super formula, but it’s a 6 week deal for the F1500TA. Join us if you haven’t yet.

@FD3SSpiritR im tagging you just to make sure you have seen this. Would love to have you join in on the fun!!

Back