SNAIL - Survivor Series #4 - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 823 comments
There will no doubt be room for you since this Series supports unlimited entries! Imagine if we end up with 40+ entrants. It would be the ultimate Battle Royale

I would be interested in this as well

Bs7dP0h.jpg

"That's gotta be Kane! That's gotta be Kane!"

Who knew Kane was a friggin Mayor?

Just had to make this thread back at the top to help get the ball rolling on snails greatest event ever

Glad you enjoy it Champ. We'll start testing soon. I was about to say that I'll wait for my rig to be up and running before we do, but that shouldnt stop us from testing. We can still work on the format and combo before that and have everyone else test, and then once I'm back up and running I can put it an accurate benchmark for myself.

I do have a cool idea to hype things up before race night, which involves having everyone take a custom picture of their car and driver. Like this but on another level.

Glad you enjoy it Champ. We'll start testing soon. I was about to say that I'll wait for my rig to be up and running before we do, but that shouldnt stop us from testing. We can still work on the format and combo before that and have everyone else test, and then once I'm back up and running I can put it an accurate benchmark for myself.

I do have a cool idea to hype things up before race night, which involves having everyone take a custom picture of their car and driver. Like this but on another level.

As much as everyone may hate it, that car we ran last time I feel like is such a good battle car for survivor series. That combo couldn’t die

That post is so awesome. Always appreciate the work you do for SNAIL.

Anyone want to help test tomorrow night? I still havent heard from @MajorBlixem about maybe running a relay race for this next event, and I want to make sure hes good with it before we do. Gimmick infringement as the Texas Rattlesnake would say. So we'll most likely stick with our normal format.

Even though it takes a lot of work, I think we'll do what we've done in the past and come up with individual specs for everyone. I thought about maybe keeping everyone stock, but using different tire compounds depending on division, and high boost could make things even. But that's just the lazy way to do it. I do like the idea of possibly keeping boost on low to keep the pack tight. Something to try out in testing.

First we'll work on a new combo which I'll be trying out tomorrow night. Feel free to join

Anyone want to help test tomorrow night? I still havent heard from @MajorBlixem about maybe running a relay race for this next event, and I want to make sure hes good with it before we do. Gimmick infringement as the Texas Rattlesnake would say. So we'll most likely stick with our normal format.

Even though it takes a lot of work, I think we'll do what we've done in the past and come up with individual specs for everyone. I thought about maybe keeping everyone stock, but using different tire compounds depending on division, and high boost could make things even. But that's just the lazy way to do it. I do like the idea of possibly keeping boost on low to keep the pack tight. Something to try out in testing.

First we'll work on a new combo which I'll be trying out tomorrow night. Feel free to join
I should be able to help out. Especially if I get a chance to wreck @Neutty

Back