SNAIL - Survivor Series #4 - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 823 comments
I am ready to defend my title
69B5DAB1-104D-4E66-86C4-DCDFAB65C6D4.gif

Survivor Series 3 Annoucement

Initial testing has begun. If you are signed up check your PM with instructions. Once I get the majority of your laptimes back, I will disclose the "Target Time" and we can start adjusting everyone publicly.

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @Nick Cannella
3. @TexasJDC
4. @Neutty
5. @Herimopp89
6. @stelephant
7. @racingchamp30
8. @Mully465
9. @Kgffy
10. @Fudman420
11. @THRASH

Tagging some others who might be interested in joining this event: @Ryan Kirk @WanganGhost @KermitSenpai @aceboy127 @Alltrac185 @PApunk924 @damonc84 @Cornbread243 @Infineon @7ylerallen @Moby45 @BGCaligula

If you're reading this and have no idea what this is - just know that its a fun Event where everyone is finely tuned with power/weight/tires with the goal to have everyone competing run identical laptimes. The race format uses a unique knockout structure. We will eliminate X amount of drivers during each heat race which will eventually come down to a 1v1 match race to decide who the champion of Event #3 is. Just post here if you're interested in joining. This event supports unlimited entries!

I will work on getting this thread cleaned up so the first few posts are easier to read and also compile a better breakdown of results for Events #1 and #2.

Here is the sheet I will be using once I get back most of the laptimes.

I am interested. Just let me know what night and time and I will let you know if I am able to attend. This sounds fun.

GET READY FOR MACHO MAN TO COME AT YA WITH A BIG ELBOW DROP OFF OF TURN ONE! OOOOHHHH YEEAAAAHHH!!!!

He says that only because he forgets to brake in turn one and that's the bottom line because jw says so

OHHHH I SEE A PUNY CHALLENGER WANTS TO COME AT THE MACHO MAN?! MEET ME AT THE RING AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS SAYING SOOOOOO-OOOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

seriously though, Redbull Ring or Nurburgring being a track of choice only helps my Randy Savage jokes. Just saying...just in case we were looking for tracks. Lol :)

OHHHH I SEE A PUNY CHALLENGER WANTS TO COME AT THE MACHO MAN?! MEET ME AT THE RING AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS SAYING SOOOOOO-OOOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

seriously though, Redbull Ring or Nurburgring being a track of choice only helps my Randy Savage jokes. Just saying...just in case we were looking for tracks. Lol :)

WHAT ? LOL SOMETHING I KNOW STEVE AUSTIN SAID

Back