23. @LightningFox ๐Ÿ‘ :cool:
24. @MikeGrove ๐Ÿ‘
25. @RacingOtaku86 ๐Ÿ‘ :cool:

180D792B-013A-4B27-8D80-5404CFBE27DE.gif

One. More. Sleep.

Lobby Assignments:

Lobb A.PNG

Lobby B.PNG

I will be hosting Lobby A (main) and @Neutty will be hosting Lobby B. Lobbies will be opened at 9PM EST and set to friends only. So make sure you have both of us on your friends list. Once we drop to <16 everyone will join Lobby A.

Qualifying: At 930 the rooms will be reset and everyone's specs will be verified by the hosts. Do not back out for any reason once you have entered the track and all specs have been verified. We will begin qualifying with 2 groups each. The 1st group will be called onto the track and line up at Turn 1. Once the 1st group is lined up, they will go one by one in 10 second intervals. The 2nd group stays in the pits until the 1st group has finished their 2 flying laps. Once the 1st group is done with qualifying, they will park in the grass on the outside of turn 2 and remain there. The 2nd group then leaves the pits and repeats the qualifying process.

Heats: Each heat race will be set to 4 laps, and each race will be utilizing a different time of day. The 1st heat(s) will be set the to the earliest time of day, with the finals taking place with the last time of day. Grids will be set to 'fastest first' for Heat 1, and 'grid based on previous results' for everything else.

Each heat will eliminate X amount of people until we have enough to merge to 1 lobby, and eliminate enough for a 1v1 8 lap final race

For example:

24 drivers total

Heat 1:

Lobby A: Eliminate 12th, 11th
Lobby B: Eliminate 12th, 11th
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 drivers total

Heat 2:

Lobby A: Eliminate 10th, 9th
Lobby B: Eliminate 10th, 9th

Once we have 16 or less everyone will move to Lobby A where the grid will be manually sorted for the next heat. To determine the grid order once we merge lobbies, the grid will be based on overall race time from the previous race.

Example:

Lobby A winning time: 5:31.273

Lobby B winning time: 5:27.189

The winner of Lobby B will be starting 1st, winner of Lobby A starts 2nd, 2nd place from Lobby B starts 3rd, 2nd place from Lobby A starts 4th, etc.

After that we continue to run Heats until only 2 are remaining and we find out who wins the $50 Amazon card and is crowned Champion.

I'll post more info tomorrow.

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @TexasJDC
3. @Neutty
4. @Herimopp89
5. @racingchamp30
6. @Mully465
7. @Fudman420
8. @THRASH
9. @Jw_wk1010
10. @GTP_Guido
11. @Grandpa Money
12. @Rob Brown
13. @WanganGhost
14. @JLBowler
15. @Ryan Kirk
16. @Phlano099
17. @Raw10_2u
18. @Turdburgerlar
19. @Drifter1171
20. @IDreamInGT3
21. @Nascarcory
22. @Timlour
23. @LightningFox
24. @MikeGrove
25. @RacingOtaku86

Lobby Assignments:

View attachment 836744

View attachment 836745

I will be hosting Lobby A (main) and @Neutty will be hosting Lobby B. Lobbies will be opened at 9PM EST and set to friends only. So make sure you have both of us on your friends list. Once we drop to <16 everyone will join Lobby A.

Qualifying: At 930 the rooms will be reset and everyone's specs will be verified by the hosts. Do not back out for any reason once you have entered the track and all specs have been verified. We will begin qualifying with 2 groups each. The 1st group will be called onto the track and line up at Turn 1. Once the 1st group is lined up, they will go one by one in 10 second intervals. The 2nd group stays in the pits until the 1st group has finished their 2 flying laps. Once the 1st group is done with qualifying, they will park in the grass on the outside of turn 2 and remain there. The 2nd group then leaves the pits and repeats the qualifying process.

Heats: Each heat race will be set to 4 laps, and each race will be utilizing a different time of day. The 1st heat(s) will be set the to the earliest time of day, with the finals taking place with the last time of day. Grids will be set to 'fastest first' for Heat 1, and 'grid based on previous results' for everything else.

Each heat will eliminate X amount of people until we have enough to merge to 1 lobby, and eliminate enough for a 1v1 8 lap final race

For example:

24 drivers total

Heat 1:

20 drivers total

Heat 2:

Once we have 16 or less everyone will move to Lobby A where the grid will be manually sorted for the next heat. To determine the grid order once we merge lobbies, the grid will be based on overall race time from the previous race.

Example:

The winner of Lobby B will be starting 1st, winner of Lobby A starts 2nd, 2nd place from Lobby B starts 3rd, 2nd place from Lobby A starts 4th, etc.

After that we continue to run Heats until only 2 are remaining and we find out who wins the $50 Amazon card and is crowned Champion.

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @TexasJDC
3. @Neutty
4. @Herimopp89
5. @racingchamp30
6. @Mully465
7. @Fudman420
8. @THRASH
9. @Jw_wk1010
10. @GTP_Guido
11. @Grandpa Money
12. @Rob Brown
13. @WanganGhost
14. @JLBowler
15. @Ryan Kirk
16. @Phlano099
17. @Raw10_2u
18. @Turdburgerlar
19. @Drifter1171
20. @IDreamInGT3
21. @Nascarcory
22. @Timlour
23. @LightningFox
24. @MikeGrove
25. @RacingOtaku86

@JLBowler is missing in the Lobby assignments.

Guys I got a big big problem night shift guy called in so I have to close my store this means the very quickest I can get home would be 930 or so

Because if its tomorrow i dont know if i will be there because i was called for my job to work for the night so (wish its today)

Guys I got a big big problem night shift guy called in so I have to close my store this means the very quickest I can get home would be 930 or so

As long as everyone is good with it, I'm fine with pushing the start time back a bit. We can shoot for starting qually around 9:45-10 EST.

Lobbies will still be up at 9PM EST and we can make some final adjustments to specs if we need to.

Lobby Assignments:

View attachment 836744

View attachment 836745

For example:

24 drivers total

Heat 1:

20 drivers total

Heat 2:

Example:

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @TexasJDC
3. @Neutty
4. @Herimopp89
5. @racingchamp30
6. @Mully465
7. @Fudman420
8. @THRASH
9. @Jw_wk1010
10. @GTP_Guido
11. @Grandpa Money
12. @Rob Brown
13. @WanganGhost
14. @JLBowler
15. @Ryan Kirk
16. @Phlano099
17. @Raw10_2u
18. @Turdburgerlar
19. @Drifter1171
20. @IDreamInGT3
21. @Nascarcory
22. @Timlour
23. @LightningFox
24. @MikeGrove
25. @RacingOtaku86

Made my morning seeing this, looking forward to participating for the first time in this series...:cheers:

Back