SNAIL - Survivor Series #4 - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 823 comments
Some of you WWF fans might recognize this obscure music they once used. 10 $hells to anyone that that can name what it was used for.

It looks like YouTube actually publishes the title of tracks on videos now. So anyone that scrolled down on the video could see what its from.

It is the theme from the Brawl For All, a legitimate "tough man" contest but ended up being a total disaster for the company. I personally enjoyed it.

It looks like YouTube actually publishes the title of tracks on videos now. So anyone that scrolled down on the video could see what its from.

It is the theme from the Brawl For All, a legitimate "tough man" contest but ended up being a total disaster for the company. I personally enjoyed it.

Lmao I remember that

Look at @Jw_wk1010 racing to get home to make survivor series
hornswoggle-slow-motion-run-o.gif

Lobby and qualifier info click here

Remember that this is a SNAIL sanctioned event and the race craft guidelines listed in our OLR will be strictly enforced. Do the right thing. If you run someone off the track, or attempt a pass where you did not have sufficient overlap on the ahead driver and knock them out of the way (divebomb from hell), concede the position (safely).

If myself or @Neutty see's anything out of line we will have to step in and potentially DQ you. Dont make us do this. A certain someone was driving like a complete idiot in Survivor Series 1, was DQ'd and eventually banned from SNAIL.

This is the first event we've ever run with boost on (weak). I did an experiment the other night in a mock race. I waited 30 sec at the starting line before taking off, and I closed the gap to the leaders to 6 seconds by the end of the 4 lap race. So dont get discouraged if you get caught up in an accident early. Theres still a chance to catch back up.

For the finals I will be turning off the boost. There will be no outside advantages.

If you find yourself as a front runner, drive smart. You arent at risk for elimination - only the guys in the back are faced with it.

This event makes for some insanely close tight racing. Use good judgement, use your radar, and dont forget to try and have fun. Remember that everyone has different tire compounds, power/weight and skill.

@SAMHAIN85 Lobby A Host

Lobb A.PNG

@Neutty Lobby B Host

Lobby B.PNG

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @TexasJDC
3. @Neutty
4. @Herimopp89
5. @racingchamp30
6. @Mully465
7. @Fudman420
8. @THRASH
9. @Jw_wk1010
10. @GTP_Guido
11. @Grandpa Money
12. @Rob Brown
13. @WanganGhost
14. @JLBowler
15. @Ryan Kirk
16. @Phlano099
17. @Raw10_2u
18. @Turdburgerlar
19. @Drifter1171
20. @IDreamInGT3
21. @Nascarcory
22. @Timlour
23. @LightningFox
24. @MikeGrove
25. @RacingOtaku86

$50 Amazon Gift Card to the Champion!

@LightningFox Congrats on being the champ. Way to Survive an intense Survivor Series III.
7C00B6F3-B4E1-4F91-9952-762BE8EA88DC.jpeg
F545ED11-1E5D-4495-B869-64F3219E93B5.gif

@SAMHAIN85 always a pleasure racing in this event and thank you for all the time you put in for it and anyone else that helped! Just saying boost on at SSRX would be an awesome Survivor Series event.

Can’t wait for the next one but until then, everyone go out and get some late night.
319D0875-AA25-4EB0-9D2A-2B3CC6AAD11B.jpeg

@LightningFox Congrats on getting the win in the Survivor series. @THRASH I over corrected myself after seeing you to my right and sorry for ended up bumping into you but was by mistake last night. I had alot of fun the 2 races i were in and want to thank @SAMHAIN85 @Neutty Looking forwards to next Survivor series event.

Honestly it was so light that I don’t even remember that happening lol. It’s all good. How did we go from being in the finals to barely making it to the Round of 16 lol

Back