SNAIL Time Trial Events

Probably my ineptitude raising its ugly head again.
I am not able to access the most current Time Trials records.
Was just wondering how bad I am compared to other D-5 drivers.

View media item 2534

The current Combo Time Trials have been updated.

TTR1-20160110.PNG

TTR2-20160110.PNG

TTR3-20160110.PNG

Click the banner at the top, or this link, to see all recorded Time Trial rankings. Tabs for each are at the bottom.

This looks like fun, any chance it'll be run again?
It requires someone with access to the club PSN account to set up the events. Not sure those that do have it have the time or inclination to deal with it.

To aleviate the workload maybe one person can be responsible for posting the times for one of the three combos? I don't mind helping out. Maybe you can give a quick crash course on where you're inputting the data, or if you're just using a template and posting a screenshot

To aleviate the workload maybe one person can be responsible for posting the times for one of the three combos? I don't mind helping out. Maybe you can give a quick crash course on where you're inputting the data, or if you're just using a template and posting a screenshot

I forgot to link the sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HbLWTasSVtdopl6LKlcaExqPvQC5NUfOSczGsK5zZyg/edit?usp=sharing
under the table screenshots in my previous post. That google doc link is where the data is input. There's a template that is hidden that is duplicated to generate each sheet. Once the data is entered on the left table the table on the right pulls it over and sorts by fastest time. I just take a screenshot, using the windows snipping tool, of that right table, save and post it up. There is also a hidden sheet that has templates that can be used to post here. A person must have edit permissions to view the hidden sheets. @msgt-sd or possibly others on BoD can give permissions to edit. It doesn't take very long to update it as long as it's being updated regularly. The timing data is available to anyone in the club. Someone in that list I posted should be able to figure it out.

That's interesting. GTPlanet pulls in the live sheet when posting up the raw link to a google doc. I knew they had implemented some additional functionality for google docs but I didn't know about raw link posting.

Wonder if a direct sheet link works?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HbLWTasSVtdopl6LKlcaExqPvQC5NUfOSczGsK5zZyg/edit#gid=524043709

Looks like it does but it slows the thread page down considerably and makes it behave strangely.

Alrght, that took almost all the energy I have. I'm going to see if I can get some rest now.

edit: to prevent the broke dick gtp google doc functionality from freaking out the page loads and behavior.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I had the setting right,saved it over the other midfield raceway settings that were there from previous engagements(at least I thought I did)and then loaded them after making the change.Maybe when I changed the car details,I hit "load settings" and the froward version was still there.Once again ,my apologies gents.

I had the setting right,saved it over the other midfield raceway settings that were there from previous engagements(at least I thought I did)and then loaded them after making the change.Maybe when I changed the car details,I hit "load settings" and the froward version was still there.Once again ,my apologies gents.
You got this Raw, buddy. First time setting things up there's bound to be some hiccups.

If there is anyone interested in posting the TT data in the TT leaderboards,it would be helpful.Doing Data for D3 and setting up the TT rooms is pushing my schedule.

Back