SNAIL Tuning and Team Series - Season 2 Sign-ups Open

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vol Jbolaz
  • 632 comments
  • 37,905 views
BeRandom
Lap 14, 18 minutes, turn 6. It's in the PM I sent you :sly:

Yes, and the contact with Bdub was on lap nine in turn two.
 
Vol, what's the +'s and -'s for in the standings? Is this from penalties assessed last week? Also, can you post a link to the doc in the first or second post as well?
 
esh, I think the +'s and -'s are place change.
 
esh, I think the +'s and -'s are place change.

Yes, and I'm sorry. I thought there was a link. I'll go do that right now.
 
Oh, and 24 laps again tonight.
 
esh, I think the +'s and -'s are place change.

From penalties assessed or from last week's standings? Sorry if this comes off as obtuse..
 
esh
From penalties assessed or from last week's standings? Sorry if this comes off as obtuse..

I assume it was from last weeks position, eg. last week 4th this week 3rd = +1.

No worries, we're used to it ;)
 
Ohhh zing!
 
esh
Ohhh zing!

Sorry if that didn't make sense, but yes, it is just change in position from the previous week.

There was only one formal protest, and it was against me. I raised a second protest against myself (where I rear-ended BDub). Seth offered to look at them, but he had problems with the replay downloads. They were showing as corrupt, so he didn't get to look at them.

One of the regular SNAIL stewards did, though. He found no penalty for the formal protest brought against me. He did, however, find a five point penalty for the protest I brought against myself.

I'm updating everything now with that five point penalty. Mind you, I was the slowest on my team, so it doesn't affect the team standings at all, just my personal standings.
 
Thanks for the explanation. Also, I have spoken with my connect @ mopar's ISP and it looks like we are a GO again tonight...:sly:
 
esh
Thanks for the explanation. Also, I have spoken with my connect @ mopar's ISP and it looks like we are a GO again tonight...:sly:

But for how long?
 
Well, I didn't get to get online last night and practice, and Sunday was so lame that i don't care to race this coming Sunday (but I will). So I really need not only for everyone to show up tonight, but for me to do as I've been doing and not wreck and not finish last.

For anyone that doubts how good the Z is, just look at this past Sunday and how I've been doing in this series. I'm usually not a fan of spec racing, because all things being equal, I will do poorly. I've been able to finish ahead of drivers, not because I'm better than them, but because my car is.

And look at the lap times toward the end of the races last week. Zero is a better driver, but I was able to push my car up to two seconds a lap faster and close down that gap.

(1,900th post. Can you tell I talk too much?)
 
Vol, I'll be online shortly after I get home tonight (6PM) to run as many laps as I can before dinner.
 
I don't think I'll make it home by the start of the first race tonight. I agreed to go see Batman with a friend (who really needs a night out), but I didn't realize it's 2 hours and 45 minutes long! I'll see what I can do, but it will be very tight. If I miss the first race, am I allowed to hop in for the 2nd?
 
spooble
I don't think I'll make it home by the start of the first race tonight. I agreed to go see Batman with a friend (who really needs a night out), but I didn't realize it's 2 hours and 45 minutes long! I'll see what I can do, but it will be very tight. If I miss the first race, am I allowed to hop in for the 2nd?

Yes, if you can make it for the second, please do.
 
I'm in my lounge for some practice at Leguna.
 
Not going to be able to get on until later, probably 9 or so.
 
esh
Thanks for the explanation. Also, I have spoken with my connect @ mopar's ISP and it looks like we are a GO again tonight...:sly:

You Son of A.........Knew someone was behind this!
 
go-blue-team.jpg
 
Team? You're more like a duo.
 
Im being kicked from ONLY the room, not the internet. When i join to watch the race i see Cheeb and DrK's car standing still, everyone else is moving around like normal.
Could i be having problems with their networks?
 
what are we doing? I think I missed something...
 
what are we doing? I think I missed something...

back in to room at 11 past the hour, manual grid

EDIT: :) ninja back at it
 
what are we doing? I think I missed something...

Rejoin the room after Dabney is in. We'll do a manual grid.
 
okey dokey
 
Damn, got disconnected with less than 5 laps to go.
 
No car can make up for just how epically bad I am. :(
 
Back