SNAIL Tuning and Team Series - Season 2 Sign-ups Open

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vol Jbolaz
  • 632 comments
  • 37,904 views
Where is the data??!
 
esh
Where is the data??!

images
 
Computer, locate Data.
 
(in Majel Barrett's voice) "Data is in Holodeck two."
 
the final frontier is closer than you think
 
Thank you for data! (Not Data)
 
esh
Thank you for data! (Not Data)

Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't posted it. I probably haven't uploaded the replays either. Sorry.
 
Apologies if this has already been covered, but I didn't see it in the first post: How many laps are we racing tonight?
 
Good chance I'm not gonna make it. Go Green!!!
 
Apologies if this has already been covered, but I didn't see it in the first post: How many laps are we racing tonight?

I don't know, Vol any idea?
 
Apologies if this has already been covered, but I didn't see it in the first post: How many laps are we racing tonight?

Sorry.

The lap times are very slightly lower here. 25.
 
It doesnt say on the 1st post how many laps it suppose to be tonight?
 
It doesnt say on the 1st post how many laps it suppose to be tonight?

look up, waaayyy up and I'll call rusty :)

25 laps.
 
look up, waaayyy up and I'll call rusty :)

25 laps.

Sorry i was sitting on this page since before that post was made LOL! All this new chatter is news to me :p
 
Sorry i was sitting on this page since before that post was made LOL! All this new chatter is news to me :p

and I think I used a canadian reference that only a few of us old canadians will get :lol:
 
Elvis is in the building. Give me til 10:15?
 
disco'd from lobby server and signed out of psn

EDIT: signed back in and no friends in community. Sony is up to no good tonight.

EDIT2: restarted GT5 and it's back and look up mopar :)
 
Last edited:
Ok WTF!! Everythings going just fine, and i get signed out of the PSN, but my internet is still A-OK?! Anyone else have that issue?
 
It was just you and Cheeb.
 
Dabney and I tempting fate side-by-side in the kink of the back straight on the last lap (diabolicwyvern in the foreground):

7689681006_74c36ae417_h.jpg
 
nice pix. I love how it appears the road signs relate to the building in the foreground; as if there are two doors available. The one on there left you shouldn't use while the door on the right you shouldn't even look at!
 
Last edited:
nice pix. I love how it appears the road signs relate to the building in the foreground; as if there are two doors available. The one on there left you shouldn't use while the door on the right you shouldn't even look at!

Haha, ya. I can't for the life of me imagine what those signs are supposed to mean.

Before I took this pic, I don't think I ever realized how much detail there is in this track. There are friggin' flower pots attached to the lampposts for pete's sake. One thing I've never been able to fault PD for is the visual presentation.

Edit: Just for the hell of it, here's Google Maps' street view of that spot, weird signs and all:

7695181438_3263d2cb13_b.jpg
 
Sorry I didn't log in at all yesterday. I'm going to try and update everything from the final race right now.
 
Edit: Just for the hell of it, here's Google Maps' street view of that spot, weird signs and all:

7695181438_3263d2cb13_b.jpg

120px-Italian_traffic_signs_-_divieto_di_sosta.svg.png

No Parking
120px-Italian_traffic_signs_-_divieto_di_fermata.svg.png

No Stopping
 
Will we know the final outcome of points and stuff this friday?
 
120px-Italian_traffic_signs_-_divieto_di_sosta.svg.png

No Parking
120px-Italian_traffic_signs_-_divieto_di_fermata.svg.png

No Stopping

Wow. That almost makes sense now. Did you research that, or have you spent time on that side of the pond?
 
Back