So, After 2 Months Of Hard Gran Turismo Gameplay...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 69 comments
  • 6,650 views

Would you continue playing GT5 if all your saves were deleted?

  • Yes

    Votes: 234 77.5%
  • No

    Votes: 68 22.5%

  • Total voters
    302
Well, if that happened to me, I'd have an excuse to finally finish Fallout: New Vegas.
After doing so, I'd definetely get back to GT5, but I doubt I'd really start over again.

I'd do the seasonal events, buy the few cars I really enjoy and that'd be it (aside from doing the AMG Challenge to unlock the 'Ring, of course). I'd keep doing the new seasonals as they pop up on a weekly basis, which will earn me all the Credits I'll ever need.
But I definetely wouldn't touch A-Spec again, except for a race or two. Same with B-Spec.
 
I would start over without thinking.
 
First post in this forum, so hi to everybody.

I would definitely start all over again. Golding the license tests would be so much fun again. The same goes with the academy challenges. I do not know whether I would reach the same progress I had before, but I would definitely try! Playing the weekly seasonal events would help getting back up to speed a reasonable pace I suppose.
 
I'm secretly praying my save gets deleted so I have an excuse to leave it once and for all.

How do I tell my missus that I'm starting to hate the game I talked about non-stop for 5 years and spent £130 on? She could've filled the house with scatter cushions and candles for that money...

You are me and I claim my £5.

I've been banging on about how much I'm looking forward to this game for years now. There was even a bit of a row when it looked like we were going to be moving house around the release date. And now it's been out for two months and I'm fed up with it already. I've actually started playing UFC2010 instead of this...
 
After 2 months of every hard at work at their GT5 careers, would you still continue playing GT5 if ALL your saves were deleted, including backed up ones?

no.

- boring events
- no variety concerning tracks
- too easy
- B-Spec is idiotic
- too short (A-Spec 54 events which 90% can be done within 10 minutes, seriously?)

online racing > career
 
My lvl 23 save was delete ONE DAY before the 1.5 patch, so imagine.
I start from 0 again and now in 2 weeks i reach A-lvl 27 and B-lvl 23.:)
 
I would play it again but more to have my fantasy car comparison races than trying to race all races just to finish it. I'd also do the seasonal events as they are fun and give you lots of money to buy cars for the comparison tests.
 
I would definitely play through again. In fact, I plan on creating a new PSN account at some point so I can do exactly that.
 
Heck no, I can't stand the grind feel of GT5 so I'd probably never play it again and just sell it.
 
Back