So apparently I need a car too.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rotary Junkie
  • 38 comments
  • 2,571 views
Gil
Uh, in my shopping the V-6 wasn't available with a manual.
Maybe in the earlier models, but the '08 wasn't, and the '09 isn't.

Also, the '09 is only available in 4 colors with the manual trans.

I know at least through '07 the V6 was available with a manual.

And yes, the '09 + MTX is the suck thanks to the color choices.
 
Can't now fool, got me a 6. Pics taken at the dealer off my cell coming in the next few minutes; proper pics tomorrow morning.

Edit:
1218091651d.jpg

1218091651b.jpg
 
I hope you're up to snuff with your 3-point turns.
 
Cool. I like 6's. But I think you missed out on a good deal with that SVT (ST170)
 
I do too but this 6 is so perfect that it doesn't matter. :p
 
Congratulations!
 
:lol: I have been for a while, last car was a 6 :p

At the local yacht club, they let you skip orientation if you pull up in a 6.
 
Back