So called "Double Posting"

• Thread starter nuu1212
  • 32 comments
You can’t add a quote into an edit. The quote button is part of a new reply box. At least on mobile.
C350C6D4-A55E-4382-9C7D-272ED704A9A2.jpeg

Last edited:
I realize you're talking about automatically inserted quotes, but you can add a quote to a post at any time via an edit. Surround the text you want to quote with [QUOTE][/QUOTE] tags or click the quotation mark button in the editor. You can also easily copy/paste automatically inserted quotes from the new reply box into an edited post box.

Condescending modorators and being given warnings for reply to the response from modorators over my grammar is bullying! if i have slight dyslexia and aspergers please tell me why i get a warning for telling the person is IGNORANT! and ive saved screenshot for legal purposes, could post on twitter fot the world to see your attitude towards people with learning disabilities. so getting angry and telling them where to put thhe grammar sun dont shine. if you want to ####### ban me please do so and stop with the ego attitude, i am lord and give out penalties for trivial issues and putting hashtag to hide words is a reason to get penalties 🤭 i also said i could use my other phone, laptop etc to create other accounts 🤔 is this the reason for warnings we dont know because YOU! dont say which ciuld be see as bullying as you cannot give warnings or penalties without giving a reason! you font provide a crystal ball on joining. giving a response online for all to see pulling someone for bad grammer could also be seen as bullying, you have email addresses! no excuse!!!
That you are Autistic had zero bearing on the moderation carried out, all members and staff are expected to follow the AUP, and when that doesn't occur, warnings are issued. This expectation most certainly applies to myself, and I'm also Autistic.

The warnings you were given carried explanations as to which part of the AUP you broke (and despite your initial claim, none of them were for double-posting), you are also provided full details of the AUP and it's expectations and are required to states that you have read, understood, and will follow it as part of the joining process.

The site's FAQ section, which you are also informed of when you join, and advised to read, covers Warnings, moderation and how to appeal it.

Posts attacking the staff for enforcing the AUP all members have agreed to follow is not an acceptable way to do this, we also do not ban members on request, if you wish to no longer post here then I would advise you edit your email and password to random data and ensure you browser doesn't store that. This will effectively disable you account for you.

Please note the above are not open for debate or discussion, and if you wish to discuss the moderation, then follow the guidelines in the FAQ section I have linked to above.

Last edited:
Back