So duping is a violation of the Sony TOS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter White & Nerdy
  • 35 comments
  • 3,738 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty hard to determine something that is supposedly exaggerated for comedy is a joke when there are people who legitimately think that should happen.
 
Please Sony let the banning BEGIN! I will even help provide a list of dupers that I know of to aid you.

Hmmm... History taught us these things don't end well for any of the parties involved.
 
The original comment in this thread was by me, it was also a bit out of context but the gist is right. I meant it more so that I would assume many people (especially the people who have 5-10 dupe accounts as some here do) probably didn't take the time to fill out their REAL information every time. Some may have but others (I'm sure especially the younger members) not.

However I wasn't so much pointing that out as I was pointing at a comment someone made to someone who has posted about how duping is cheating. The person who replied said something along the lines that the OP "failed to prove that PD didn't intend for people to be able to dupe". That is obviously the most absurd statement in regard to duping I have ever heard and I'm sure dupers and non-dupers alike can agree on that.

This thread is about DUPING. DUPING (save data exploit) has absolutely nothing to do with creating more accounts. thats BIRTHDAY GLITCHING?

If you want to dupe to yourself you need at least 1 more account. Theres nothing wrong (TOS wise) with multiple accounts if you use your real info.
 
Ah. So the only problem is bday glitchers.

Even then Sony probably won't care unless they try to buy DLC on the glitch accounts and the payment details are fake.
 
http://yfrog.com/hsucudaj

Was that a bad idea then?

I'm quite sure no one was seriously hurt in my creating that either. Just like the 4 facebook accounts I created to get the Jag never gave any children AIDS.

Don't even understand why some are so passionately against it.
 
*sigh*

All these threads go the same way ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back