So How Does the Power of Nitrous Work Exactly?

• Thread starter HRC-CReddy
  • 4 comments
United States
Virginia
HRC-CReddy
I see it says 10 percent for the most duration and least power and 70 percent for the most power and least duration, but what does the percentage mean? XX percent of what?

Horsepower I'm guessing. So 70% of a 100 HP would be adding 70 hp to the 100. 170 HP. Again I'm not entirely sure.

Horsepower I'm guessing. So 70% of a 100 HP would be adding 70 hp to the 100. 170 HP. Again I'm not entirely sure.

I was thinking the same thing but considering that my Supra has 937HP and 70 percent of that is 655 am I making 1500+HP with nitrous? Seemed kinda odd to me for the Supra to have a 600+ shot of nitrous although it's possible to have that, I tested with a few friends and they leave me so bad when I don't spray, so maybe it does have that much power when spraying.

I was thinking the same thing but considering that my Supra has 937HP and 70 percent of that is 655 am I making 1500+HP with nitrous? Seemed kinda odd to me for the Supra to have a 600+ shot of nitrous although it's possible to have that, I tested with a few friends and they leave me so bad when I don't spray, so maybe it does have that much power when spraying.

Well I've heard in real life from a few people that used to actually race drag cars, depending on the shot, it makes around 2x the horsepower so I wouldn't really be too surprised.

Well I've heard in real life from a few people that used to actually race drag cars, depending on the shot, it makes around 2x the horsepower so I wouldn't really be too surprised.

A 600 shot of nitrous is basically an additional 600hp for the car for the amount of time it lasts, which is kind of crazy for a Supra, but I'll go with it I guess lol

Back