So, how was your day?

• Thread starter kidd0218
  • 7,291 comments
My day wasn't too good. I was recently in a Discord server with some people, I told what my Youtube channel was about and two guys didn't seem to care about what I did. (which is fine) They kept giving me a hard time about it saying what I was doing was a waste of time and that it was very boring and unfulfilling. While that is their opinion and they may be entitled to it, it got to where it they were passing it as a fact, when it's not and even telling me how I should live my life.

I stayed calm through it all and calmly told them I was content with what I did and no one would tell me otherwise. Then one of them decided to insult me about it, all because I did something that they didn't care about and that I was content with doing it. I am not one to talk about this stuff here, but it has ruined both my mood and my day.

On the bright side, I have DLC 5 for Black Ops III to look forward to soon and at least I wasn't as busy today as I usually am.

Fairly interesting. Almost threw up at lunch at school today from pure nervousness because a girl who I have strong feelings for was sitting much closer by than usual. You can laugh I don't care. I'm laughing at myself. Then after I got home I picked up some new 1:64 cars and watched the Pens game after getting back. Wasn't happy about that. So now here I am in bed wide awake passing time. A pretty average day in my book but I'm alright I guess. :lol:

Fairly interesting. Almost threw up at lunch at school today from pure nervousness because a girl who I have strong feelings for was sitting much closer by than usual. You can laugh I don't care. I'm laughing at myself. Then after I got home I picked up some new 1:64 cars and watched the Pens game after getting back. Wasn't happy about that. So now here I am in bed wide awake passing time. A pretty average day in my book but I'm alright I guess. :lol:

giphy.gif
#

It didn't start well. Went to church this morning to pay my respect to the family of a neighbour whom died last wednesday from lung cancer. He was 75 and without the cancer, he'd have still been a very active, young looking healthy man. I liked him. He was a good friendly guy. His two sons use to be very close friends.
His youngest daughter use to be my girlfriend, many, maaannyy years ago. And his oldest daughter almost became my girlfriend.

I don't feel well at the moment. Depressed (every morning) when I get up and than this. I have a feeling of anxiety at the moment and I really don't like it. :yuck: :grumpy:

Last edited:
Today I accomplished absolutely nothing. I feel like I've wasted my day off a bit but I enjoy lazing around having nothing to do other than find food.

Annoying.

Had to clean around my house and do laundry, then a 5 hour shift at work (Why are people shopping on mother's day?!) and, as a hypocrite, decided to try and swing by a Target after work only to find that I just missed the store closing.

Not much to say. Only this: 👍

Only one annoying thing happened this evening. Got some black soil (sand, dirt or whatever you call it) in my left eye, pulling out weed. :ouch:

Mother-in-law showed up out of the blue and only I was home so awkwardness ensued.

She began to clean up the house, which was pretty tidy already, and due to our lack of communication (language issues) I had no way of telling her to leave it and not bother.

My day was pretty chilled until then.

Pulled a muscle after my 4th deadlift repetition of 210kg. My fault entirely, my back was tired from squats which I did 2 days ago, I felt it on my first repetition. It is going to take a week till I can walk perfectly straight again. :grumpy:

Yesterday and the day before and this morning are the very first days that I woke up completely depression free since januari 1st. Yay. Hopelfully this is the beginning of the end of my depression. I have to be carefully what I say because I'm still unstable when it comes to psychological part of my health.

Yesterday evening, I went out with two friends, we drank, talked, drank some more and talked even more. The weather was perfect, these two guys are very close friends and very smart people. It's was a perfect evening after an perfect day. I wish every future day is going to be as perfect as yesterday. Arrived at 8:30 pm and left around 12:30am.

Today's been pretty hectic due to a family emergency this morning from my grandmother after she had a fall in her house trying to get upstairs. Thankfully, ambulance paramedics said she was relatively okay with no really serious injuries according to what my dad said when I was out walking with my dog Archie.

My dad and I were on action stations pretty much all morning to move my old adjustable bed from our house to the front room of my grandparent's house, just so my grandmother doesn't stress herself trying to get upstairs too much and make sure my grandfather didn't get stressed out too much.

Luckily things are now returning to relative normality.

Everything's great. Earlier today I was grinding paint off a car to weld some sheet metal on for body work and I was wearing a grinding shield. Well I felt a sneeze coming so I stopped, stepped to the side and took the shield off. I waited two minutes but the sneeze never came until after I went back to work and started grinding again. I got a face full of my own sneeze sprayed back at me. Then when it was time to weld, a hot piece of slag fell right into the only hole in the jacket I was wearing and I got burned. And finally I was putting what I thought was pepper on Mac and cheese but it was salt. I usually hit the bottom of the container to make more pepper come out faster and of course that's what I was doing. So I ended up covering the Mac and cheese in salt.

It's Monday. Please tell me it's Monday. I am begging you. :bowdown:

Everything's great. Earlier today I was grinding paint off a car to weld some sheet metal on for body work and I was wearing a grinding shield. Well I felt a sneeze coming so I stopped, stepped to the side and took the shield off. I waited two minutes but the sneeze never came until after I went back to work and started grinding again. I got a face full of my own sneeze sprayed back at me. Then when it was time to weld, a hot piece of slag fell right into the only hole in the jacket I was wearing and I got burned. And finally I was putting what I thought was pepper on Mac and cheese but it was salt. I usually hit the bottom of the container to make more pepper come out faster and of course that's what I was doing. So I ended up covering the Mac and cheese in salt.

It's Monday. Please tell me it's Monday. I am begging you. :bowdown:
It's Tuesday.

Not bad, However, I had a talk with a police officer today.

In my town, there are many hills that are very big, one of my favorites is a street we'll call, Graveyard Street.
Graveyard Street is a semi long , two lane road, with two huge hills on each side.
I ride a skateboard to get around and every day I fly down this hill, its a rush, and lots of fun, if a tad dangerous considering I actually exceed the speed limit on my board whenever i go down these hills. (The Speed limit on this road is 25MPH FYI)

Today was no diffrent, rode down the hill, walked back up, and took a walk through the Graveyard on this street.
On my way out, i was approached by a police offier. Turns out some random do-gooder called the police because of my riding. Ive done this a million times and not once have i ever had an issue with anyone, nor anyone with me, until now i guess.

I only go when theres no traffic and everything is clear, and i have my board set up so it can handle the high speed.

Basically, the police officer just told me to keep off the street, aplogised for the inconvinence, got my info, and left. He was very nice.

Later, after returning home for a bite to eat, I went back across town to the hill hoping for another shot.
The cop was sitting at the bottom of the hill, badly hidden behind a fence, two hours after the original encounter.
So I rode around some more, and a half hour later I returned, to descover that he left.

So, this time, just to be safe, I decided to ride down the hill on the opposite end of the street.
I climb to the top, ride down doing almost 30, and pull onto the sidewalk once I hit the bottom, and right as I did so, I saw that said cop actually hadn't left, but had just moved to a different hiding spot. This time, he was waaay in the back of an abandoned gravel parking lot, basically in someones back yard.

Luckily he didnt notice my shenanigans, but I still noped out of there fast.

I dont think I'll be riding down those hills for the next couple of days. :lol:

Took a 5 hour long drive down to Connecticut for the Greenwich Concours. Can safely say it was well worth getting up early and driving down for.
(Only a couple of the cars)
🤬 I forgot to go again. It's always a fun event to go. Even though the showground isn't all that large, it's jam-packed with some rare cars. Hell, go to Greenwich on any weekend you'll see nice cars all over the place. :lol:

I didn't know about the event, and besides I was off watching P-51's, a B-17 and B-29, etc...

Back