So, I guess I should introduce myself.

• Thread starter SwitchFX
  • 42 comments
Uh huh. No worries indeed. At a word, this thread could be filled with every .gif known to man.

But I'll refrain from unleashing EWillis/Duck upon you, this evening.

But, good job on actually introducing yourself, instead of just saying "Hi GTP, I am here now. Yay me!!"

In other news, you will find alot of the regulars here don't actually do anything regarding Grand Turismo anymore, we are just kind of here to cause problems and harass new guys. See example in the S2000 Initial D challenge thread.

Welcome, and enjoy. Do not anger those that have been previously mentioned, or great calamity will befall you. I jest not, for I have witnessed this calamity befall others.

Thanks, I guess. From an administrators point of view, it would frustrate me when people created three word thread when welcoming themselves. I mean, come on and bring some content to the site. :lol:

It's like that with any game, I'm sure once GT5 is out people will get back into motion. :P

Welcome to GTP Alex, watch out for guska & EWillis/Duck, when they get the flu, GTP has to be evacuated.

Yeah, those e-chunks are quite nasty. :lol:

EDIT:

Why did you lurk for so long?

Well, I haven't really played the games in some time. I also wasn't hard core into them. Well, I was with Gran Turismo 1. I remember spending hours finding cars that would be champions. I found this forum probably summer of 2005, but never registered. I'd view the guides, and some posts. I just decided to register the other afternoon, since this seemed to be the only really active GT forum.

EDIT #2:

check.gif
Eloquent.
check.gif
Lurked - then joined.
check.gif
Polite.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!

Welcome to GTPlanet. 👍

Hehe, well thanks Christian(?). Also, thanks everyone for the welcomes. I do have to ask why I should look out for Famine? Isn't he/she a moderator? :confused:

Welcome to GTP Alex, nice to see a new member who knows how to use a forum. As I'm sure has been said, Gran Turismo isn't the only topic you can find on here, so make sure you branch yourself out a buit join in everywhere 👍.

Welcome to GTP Alex, nice to see a new member who knows how to use a forum. As I'm sure has been said, Gran Turismo isn't the only topic you can find on here, so make sure you branch yourself out a buit join in everywhere 👍.

Thanks Dave. I've owned the vB software before, so it's permanently lodged in my brain. :lol: I did notice you guys have a wide assortment of forum sections, lovely. :)

Welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your (more active) stay.👍

Isn't he/she a moderator? :confused:
Yeah, is Famine a he or she?

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are already enjoying the stay. :lol:

Hope to see you around in the off-topic forum, too.

Famine is a fat hockey playing lesbian. Or so say the rumours. :lol:

Famine is a guy. :)

You can tell a quality member by their first post. Enjoy your stay.👍

*says the guy who spammed someone else's photo thread as their first post*

EDIT: Get an avatar already!

Damn you Toph! Actually, damn me for having to go job hunting!

Famine is perhaps the mod that cops the most jokes. He takes them well, as most are in fun, and not intended to harm.

Gil
Welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your (more active) stay.👍

Thanks Gil!

Yeah, is Famine a he or she?

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are already enjoying the stay. :lol:

Hope to see you around in the off-topic forum, too.

Thank you! I usually never post in one section alone.

Famine is a guy. :)

When I was a guest, I was able to read your posts. I'm not even going to go and start.......

:P

You can tell a quality member by their first post. Enjoy your stay.👍

*says the guy who spammed someone else's photo thread as their first post*

EDIT: Get an avatar already!

Deciding what to put. Decisions, decisions...... :confused:

Damn you Toph! Actually, damn me for having to go job hunting!

Famine is perhaps the mod that cops the most jokes. He takes them well, as most are in fun, and not intended to harm.

Yup, moderators and admins aren't harsh rude people like most forum members out there perceive them out to be. :P ;)

Yup, moderators and admins aren't harsh rude people like most forum members out there perceive them out to be. :P ;)

Oh no I didn't say that, I was simply giving Famine props for knowing when to take a joke, even if we may take it too far sometimes...

Nah, the staff here are pretty good. But they are also quick to let you know when you have stepped out of line, which can only be a good thing. (Like the recent Reputation Fiasco)

Back