So it's been 8 months since I've played GT5..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 5 comments
  • 570 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
Leaving my PS3 with my little brother.

Damn I miss this game. It's been so long and now I'm starting to miss it alot. Watching the intro and driving through the freeways in Los Angeles. Makes me wish I can pop in the game. My DFGT, PS3 and copy of GT5 are all waiting for me. Well, the PS3 stays, I gotta get another one. Again..

But anyway, what has changed? Anything big? I think the last update I remember was the interiors for standard cars.
 
Spec 2.0 was a biggie. Now you can save in endurance races.
 
McSoap
Wasn't Spec 2.0 released like a year ago?

I think so but I can't remember
 
Yeah, found the article about it.

The OP has been 8 months away from GT5, so I might think he knows about that already.

But if not, yes, endurance saves are a great addition to the game.
 
Back