So what countries are not represented in Gran Turismo Sport? (edit: And who repersents them?)

England
St helens, merseyside, England.
crazybuttocks198
Crazybuttocks19
I would like to know which countries are represented by who? There are obiously less countries shown in the game that who play it. Lots of countries where flags are not shown in races. Countries like ones in North Africa (like algeria, Morocco don't seem to be represented). Any others not shown in GTS?

Philippines. :(

I use an HK account, and there are times that HK players would chat me in Cantonese.
@Alpha Cipher uses HK flag too despite being Filipino I think :)
My first account uses a Singaporean flag

Funny story, I have a friend on that account that is a legitimate Singaporean. He FR'd me after one Sport mode race, and we chatted at how there's so little Singaporeans in GTS
I feel bad for that guy

My first account uses a Singaporean flag

Funny story, I have a friend on that account that is a legitimate Singaporean. He FR'd me after one Sport mode race, and we chatted at how there's so little Singaporeans in GTS
I feel bad for that guy
Are you friends with Kakashi?

Sorry for my ignorance, but do NZ players play on their own flag, or do they merge with the Aussies? I know they have similar flags, but with a small TV I can't note out the differences :nervous:

North Korea isn’t represented, smh. /s
Never seen any Syrians
Gee, I wonder why...
F24548A4-DBB6-468F-9D9B-F7C99A00162A.jpeg

Never saw Belarus in the Nations Cup.
Belarusian players race under Russian flag.
Probably because Kaz supports Russia, and Putin is planning to invade Belarus. I mean, Putin wants to annex territories of its neighbors where Russians make up a majority of the population, and considering that Belarus (also known as White Russia in Dutch) is kind of a mini Russia, I wouldn’t be surprised.

I swear, I’m not crazy.
5606BA40-B459-4DD6-B6A9-CB54B8F00704.gif

:sly:

Gee, I wonder why...
f24548a4-dbb6-468f-9d9b-f7c99a00162a-jpeg.731212
Well, I have a Syrian guy (from Damascus) in my friend list on Steam. He's an anime addict BTW.

Probably because Kaz supports Russia, and Putin is planning to invade Belarus. I mean, Putin wants to annex territories of its neighbors where Russians make up a majority of the population, and considering that Belarus (also known as White Russia in Dutch) is kind of a mini Russia, I wouldn’t be surprised.
:sly: Yeah, Belarus literally translates as "White Russia". AFAIK there's no official PSN support in this country, and they choose Russia to register their accounts, because Russian is the native language to >90% of Belarussians.

Interesting thread, seems to show that the propaganda that gets put out, unfortunately hit targets. Actually rather sad than all that interesting tbqh.

Back