So When Are We ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 10 comments
  • 2,055 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
Gonna See motorcycles In Gran Turismo 5 ??

i'm somewhat tired of just driving cars :yuck:

Some cool superbikes would be nice :dopey:

see those two hotties agree we need bikes in gt5

Edmeades+bike+girls.jpg
 
I only played Tourist Trophy for fun.
I never took it seriously.

Anyway, other bike games were better...
 

No its call Sports bikes in gt5 :dunce:

No, he's right. Gran Turismo is about the cars, Tourist Trophy is about the bikes. Instead of making a new thread, join the other 46 discussions about this..........

And for the record, I don't think those chicks care about bikes at all. The one on the left is more concerned about her backside, the one on the right has her eyes fixed on the ground.
 
TT is about as close as you will get to GT5 with bikes... I mean, TT is developed by PD! And it's not such a bad game either...
 
go buy SBK.
+1 SBK2010 rocks 👍

Don't ever buy MotoGP. Its so bad, it ain't even funny.
Not even close to riding a bike
 
Oh, I didn't know MotoGP had bad physics.

I just like to make other people fall off because it's funny.
 
the motogp and sbk games are really bad...

got real roadracing championchip (isle of man) for ps2
graphik sucks but 100% fun .. 60km course up your minds in about 17 min

would say

isle of man > nordschleife
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back