So, who reserved their copy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobra S
  • 76 comments
  • 2,714 views
Messages
118
i reserved my copy at GameStop.. they still said the release date is 1\4\05, i was just like "yeah, i know :sly:" knowing in my mind the actual 12\14 release date "hah, they're just trying to cover their ass".. hope they don't get it late or something, then it'd be time to get :crazy:
 
Got my copy reserved a couple weeks ago. :) Is there any word on any kind of a demo in the U.S. yet?
 
I´m still waiting to see if the US release date is December 14th, otherwise I´ll get the Japanese or China release.
 
I'd rather wait to get a version I can read. :)

I've reserved mine already, paid in full at Gamestop. Haven't heard about the demo yet, except that they're getting one eventually.
 
Jedi2016
I've reserved mine already, paid in full at Gamestop. Haven't heard about the demo yet, except that they're getting one eventually.

did they also say january for you, too?
 
Reserved mine at Software Etc. about a month ago.

... When the release date was supposed to be 11/14.
 
play-asia will be shipping me the Asian version on Dec. 2nd. It's in Chinese and English, thank you very much.
 
i reserved mine back in january at game crazy they tell me it is being released on 12/14.
 
i reserved it at EB. said dec. 14th, liable to change of course.
 
Reserved it about one and a half year ago.......
 
i reserved mine a real long time ago, from amazon...says it will be released on dec 14
 
not yet
but i think i'll get someone to ship me a copy of GT4 chinese/english from HK
 
what the point. in reserving it u guys think its gonna be sold out like a yeár the first day it comes out
 
I would've reserved it.........if it actually was close to release here :S
 
I haven't yet, and I don't think I will. There is really no need for it. If Halo 2 didn't sell out, this game wont either.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I reserved mine on yesterday! I find it quite strange when few people around me ask: "Why are you reserving GT4 when there is no release date? They are not even done yet."

I replied by telling them that IT IS DONE! They laughed at me, but luckily I have proof of it...It was right there in my hand! A print out paper of IGN's! :O 👍 I have that paper because one of my relatives work there and I just came to bring down the paper and show him proof of the release date while I reserved GT4!

That made them all RESERVE IT CRAZY!
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I reserved mine on yesterday! I find it quite strange when few people around me ask: "Why are you reserving GT4 when there is no release date? They are not even done yet."

I replied by telling them that IT IS DONE! They laughed at me, but luckily I have proof of it...It was right there in my hand! A print out paper of IGN's! :O 👍 I have that paper because one of my relatives work there and I just came to bring down the paper and show him proof of the release date while I reserved GT4!

That made them all RESERVE IT CRAZY!
haha so the joke was on them. Good one!👍
 
i pre-ordered mine like a year ago, hopfeully gettin it in time for my b-day
 
even when i go reserve it from EB
i'll still go check if Futureshop or Bestbuy have them in or not first.
if they do, i'll just buy from them instread
 
I pre-ordered my copy at Electronic Boutique long ago, back when it was supposed to come back in March or something. :scared:
 
I reserverd mine at Best Buy like... 2 months ago... the card I have for it says Nov 24 :D :P

I should give them some crap :D

But yeah, I got my PS2 for GT3, and with GT4 in mind >_>
 
I have my CHINESE/ENGLISH copy ordered already from play-asia. I chose the cheap shipping method though... lol
 
Soon as the news came out about one.

Heard the news when I was in the 9th grade. I'm in 11th now. What does that tell you?
 
McLaren F1GTR
Soon as the news came out about one.

Heard the news when I was in the 9th grade. I'm in 11th now. What does that tell you?
That you are a good student.
 
I wouldn't call staright B's a good student. :lol:
 
Reserved mine a three month before its first release date. January 5 2004 I think.
 
I put an order down for the Japanese version about a week or so ago.
 
I pre ordered mines from EB forgot when
 
I pre-ordered mine at Game Stop about 2 months ago thinking November was the day it would come out. But that's all changed. I still got it reserved for December. I'm happy I reserved it. Those things would be sweeped off the shelf in seconds.
 
I preordered mine about 4 months ago. Still got $33 left to pay.
 
Back