So, who reserved their copy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobra S
  • 76 comments
  • 2,715 views
Vette_Drift
I have a question
I live in the middle east... if I reserve the asian GT4... will I get it on the Japanese release date?..
and if I reserve the US GT4 ,will I recieve it on the US release date?..

The US GT4 and the pal especially will take a pretty long time to get here..

so I just want to know wether they can ship it here on the release date

yes, you should get the game at the time when it was released in that specific area. if you reserve the japanese version, you'll get it on the 3rd(or somewhere near that, since it takes time to ship).
 
thnx :)

but in some websites, they say "we'll ship it after it arrives"....
I want to know which sites ships and reaches the address at the release date and not start shipping on the release date
 
i definatly WONt be pre ordering this game as i dont even know when its coming out in nz and i want reviews from ntsc region players first.
 
I RESERVED MINE TODAY! And At the EBgames they have at the moment 200 reservations for GT4!!!!!!!!!
 
when big games (san andreas, vice city) come out i always get them at toys r us after school on the release date.
 
dont really need to.... game stores are all around my work!
 
Haven't reserve mine yet, but I hope that I can get it on the release day.
 
or maybe a day or two after the release.
 
I'll probably reserve a copy this week - I just have to decide which store to do it at. So far there are at least 7 folks in my office who will be picking up a copy of GT4.

I'll probably pick up 2 copies - my grand daughters like to drive hot cars - they are working on a copy of GT3 I bought several years ago. The eldest one just got her real learners permit - but my Miata is off limits until I can spend some time with her to show her the ropes.

It's always better topless :sly:
 
I reserved GT4 at Game Crazy last December. That was back when the release day was in April. I'm still waiting for it just like the millions of other GT fans.
 
I reserved mine about 2 months ago at EB, but seeing how we will have to wait until Feb/March 05, i'm not too concerned...
 
Ive reserved the cash, thats about it.
Will just go shopping on the day, so many shops will have it, getting it will not be a problem for me around here.
 
funny guy.. "if someone has it.." hehe.. I actually consider buying a ntsc ps2.. so I can race some before/during/after x-mas.. ;) not sure if I am able to wait until february/march for release in cold norway..
 
Hombleracer
funny guy.. "if someone has it.." hehe.. I actually consider buying a ntsc ps2.. so I can race some before/during/after x-mas.. ;) not sure if I am able to wait until february/march for release in cold norway..
Ehh...wait for the pal realese ;)
 
Back