So, who's got all 60 Golds in their licence tests yet?

• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 1,745 comments
I finally did them too. I gave them a go when GT5 came out, but stopped trying once I got silvers. It was very satisfying how easily I could complete most of them now, but I swear I remember that the races were harder back then. If I remember correctly you were not allowed to touch the opponents, but now you can pretty much ram them off if you feel like it.

The hardest for me was IC-3 and IA-2.

edit:proof

Last edited:
gt5license.jpg

Yep! Most of them completed with the DS3, but I bought a G27 a few months back and I finished IB and IA (And the AMG special event and the Vettel Challenge) with it.

I got all gold with the ds3, it was pretty easy other than one event, driving the 370z round the s bends at indianapolis, I must of spent more time on that one event than I did all over events put together, after constantly missing out on gold by less than a tenth I finally managed a run abnd beat gold by 2 tenths I think. I have 're run a couple tests with the wheel I now have and improved my times by a he'll of a lot. No way on this earth will I 're-do Indianapolis event, I can't deal with that again.

I completed them a long time ago, I think when abs was allowed on the gtr stopping challenge and before the Lamborghini special event track changed.
The 'something' I was referring to is connected with the big subject in the forums lately.

Taff

I completed them a long time ago, I think when abs was allowed on the gtr stopping challenge and before the Lamborghini special event track changed.
The 'something' I was referring to is connected with the big subject in the forums lately.

Taff

What does that "something" have to do with license tests?

Not only cars were hacked, you could also "complete" events in the same way.

Thanks for explaining. It took over 2 years, with 2-3 month long intermittent breaks in between, for me to complete the license tests.

Last edited:
Finally...(ds3) didnt really take them seriously at beginning, did bronze and silver in all in nov. Then last month i thought i would try gold...yipes what a diff in difficultly !! for a few 1000th of a sec...hours sometimes. worst was indy hairpins and the 2nd slalom. Was going to settle for 59 gold... gave it 1 last try at 430 am last nite..got it with 4/1000 of sec to spare.
I also noticed from youtube vids that some things have changed , for example s licence trial mountain i saw online winning with 1:43... i couldnt win with 1:41.5..finally got it with 1:40.4.

fusvpi.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
A couple of days ago I golded the only two tests I had left to gold, I believe. One was at the Sarthe circuit, where you have to brake with the car in the corner after the long straight. The other one, I'm not sure which it was, and I'm not even sure there was another one left to gold.

I'd say they were pretty easy compared to earlier installements of the game.

dsc06938p.jpg

Last edited:
I golded each one in an hour each on DS3 with no changes to RA or acc/br config.

Hardest one was the BMW 1 series on the Nur GP coming out of the hairpin following Ford Kurve.

Golded B/A on day 1,
Golded IC/IB on day 2,
Golded IA/S on day 3.

Yup, I remember the tii one, it was so hard to get the power a 100% right through that relatively easy Schumacher S-corner. I was on the edge of my seat when I finally golded it.

I went to bed once with a button imprint on my thumb trying to do it for my bro.

Oh and that r35 one in the wet is easy. I made a video. anyone know if i can upload from my android to Youtube?

Accelerate thru the first ones and feather the last ones, stick close to the second last one so you can floor it to the finish.

Back