So, who's got all 60 Golds in their licence tests yet?

• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 1,745 comments
I'm in :)

1136478006_3qFCR-O.jpg

all gold up to s6.The license test are all about either a car that is gutless or one that has loads of power but tires that should have been scrapped 100 000 miles ago.So eventually I won't know what it's like to drive a proper car
IC 10 was one of those tests

I'm working on it. All gold up to the I-A license so far.

Also, did it take anyone else 2-straight hours to beat the I-B #1 (GT-R stopping in wet) license? That things was straight up ridiculous. Especially when you get to within .005/sec of the gold time, you just want to throw something. :mad:

I'm working on it. All gold up to the I-A license so far.

Also, did it take anyone else 2-straight hours to beat the I-B #1 (GT-R stopping in wet) license? That things was straight up ridiculous. Especially when you get to within .005/sec of the gold time, you just want to throw something. :mad:

yeah, but I had more troubble getting got with the Aston Martin. After 50+ attempts I even started using the handbrake :dopey:. That got me to within 0.004 of gold, then aften another 20 minutes 0.002 and then suddenly got gold, almost 0.05 faster than the gold time :dunce:

I did this two weeks back and forgot about uploading the photo. Instead of starting the game doing license tests, I did the challenges at the start as I found them much more fun. When I went on to the licences I couldn't believe how much easier they were compared to previous GT games. I did it over two days splitting them in half along with challenges otherwise I would have got too bored. Anyone struggling with braking challenges, they are very easy if you change brake balance for both front and rear to 10.

104kzlg.jpg

Short-shifting in the beginning helps, straight into second gear after pulling away, anyway, golded them all within the first 5 days and felt quite smug and thought the rest of the game would be a walk in the park.
Then I tried some of those Special Events, smugness disappeared immediately......

I finally got gold on IC-10... that puts my total at 60 :D

Way easier than previous GT's as has been stated. I usually struggle for weeks doing this, not just two days.

I got all golds in my licenses as well. I found IC-3 and IC-10 especially infuriating.

I've now set out on a lifelong mission to mutilate every miura in existence.

Last edited:
I've been stuck on... IA - 7. Toscana, Subaru Impreza WRC. Can barely get below silver, which leaves me still with a whole second to chop off... any tips/help/people willing to do it for me? :D

I finally got the game on Christmas and, with little time to play and using the DS3, I've golded NB. Probably going to go buy a DFGT soon, because B-6 was nearly giving me gray hairs.

Though I'd try to gold them all today, still had 29 silver. Didn't really take me long to get all 60 gold. :P The license tests are too easy when you're used to the X2010 Challenges, got gold on some of them on the first run. Especially the rally ones are very easy.

gt560gold.jpg

Nice to finally have all gold in the license tests though, was never able to do this in the other GT games. Probably cause I have a wheel now though. :P

Back