So will F7 be online only on PC?

By, you can't play the game unless you are connected to the internet, like gears 4, Forza H3 and ReCore.

I didn't know that was an issue, that is indeed rather lame. I also doubt it will change, because that would only make sense, which is something Microsoft doesn't do.

I didn't know that was an issue, that is indeed rather lame. I also doubt it will change, because that would only make sense, which is something Microsoft doesn't do.

I assume its some paranoid tactic like Sony and most of their practices. I can give FH3 a pass since its so online oriented, but ReCore...like...wtf?

If it's like all the previous titles no, you can designate your Xbox to play digital titles offline by turning on the My Home Xbox feature found in settings/ personalization, this has to be done while online.

This will allow you to play only the offline aspects of the game

If it's like all the previous titles no, you can designate your Xbox to play digital titles offline by turning on the My Home Xbox feature found in settings/ personalization, this has to be done while online.

This will allow you to play only the offline aspects of the game

I'm taking about PC.

Because I play on a gaming laptop which I take on my travels.
I remember when Xbox One was online only there were guys on submarines saying they wouldn't be able to play.

I was going to say why would it matter if Pc's are almost always connected. But I see what you mean.

I wouldn't worry. FH3 can run offline. It just shows the online portions of the game grayed-out.

Last edited:
I was going to say why would it matter if Pc's are almost always connected. But I see what you mean.

I wouldn't worry. FH3 can run offline. It just shows the online portions of the game grayed-out.

No it can't not on PC. Just like ReCore it will try to connect to xbox live before the game starts and when it can't it won't let you play,

Back