so you have 100%... now what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 32 comments
  • 1,988 views
go attack the 'Ring in some cars. 720 odd cars + Ring = alot of driving
 
1. Win prize cars in all colours.
2. Buy every car
3. All 10 entries for all license tests below gold time.
4. Beat the license demo time for all 80 license tests.
5. Work out how a PS2 can make a cup of coffee.
6. 100 000 A spec points.
 
UrsaMajorPrime
I've read through the thread and know you aren't to 100% yet - but are you gonna join us in WRS?

Here, let me help you out a little ;)

Here's the main forum page:
Weekly Race Series

And here's the Qualifier thread:
WRS Qualifier

I've got a link for WRS and WDS (Weekly Drag Series) in my signature too...


UMP

that sir is a shameless plug..... and yet worth quoting :p

I really dont have time for wrs... besides I busy myself doing other things.... :)
 
Back