some awesome luck this morning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadBullBunny
  • 18 comments
  • 2,041 views
Messages
286
United States
Florida
Messages
MadBullBunny
Messages
Xbox Fails.
I havn't used my lvl 17 car ticket till this morning and i got the 69' gt40 race car :D id say thats some awesome luck right there!
 
I havn't used my lvl 17 car ticket till this morning and i got the 69' gt40 race car :D id say thats some awesome luck right there!

Your on LUCKY person!:dopey: i been trying to get that car for ages! :nervous:
 
its a good way to start the day off i could say :3 now only if i could get the gt500 with the gt40 race paint job! my collection would be complete
 
I also had the GT40 today from the Lv17 car ticket! :lol:
Although i was hoping for a Chaparral, cant go wrong with a Ford GT. :)
 
I also had the GT40 today from the Lv17 car ticket! :lol:
Although i was hoping for a Chaparral, cant go wrong with a Ford GT. :)

I'll trade you a Chaparral 2J for the GT40 if you'd like?
 
I'll trade you a Chaparral 2J for the GT40 if you'd like?

I know this isnt a trade thread, but the 2J is the one ive been looking for, for AGES, ill have a quick run of the GT40 first though just to see what its like if thats ok with you Jeff ;)

Edit: my goodness, the GT40 is a MONSTER, real fun to drift around and drive [had a 1-lap run through Cape Ring with it], even though i like the 2J more, the GT40 is still quite the animal :lol: i'll still accept the 2J trade Jeff.

and speaking of other lucky moments, my Professional car ticket [lv12?] was the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car :D

Edit 2: ill have to get the 2J later, im going out somewhere right now, ill promise to give you the GT40 when im back jeff :)
 
Last edited:
Legit! I want a Gulf GT40.
 
I know this isnt a trade thread, but the 2J is the one ive been looking for, for AGES, ill have a quick run of the GT40 first though just to see what its like if thats ok with you Jeff ;)

Edit: my goodness, the GT40 is a MONSTER, real fun to drift around and drive [had a 1-lap run through Cape Ring with it], even though i like the 2J more, the GT40 is still quite the animal :lol: i'll still accept the 2J trade Jeff.

and speaking of other lucky moments, my Professional car ticket [lv12?] was the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car :D

That's cool, add me on PSN (JeffKill77). I wont be online till tonight though.

Edit: Saw your edit. No hurry, whenever we're both online we'll make the trade.
 
Last edited:
I got a GT40 for my level 17 also, although that was for my B-spec ticket.
 
You get the 69 GT40 as a prize car in the B-Spec Indy 500. I got one yesterday.
 
yah i know you can get it in b-spec later. but that will give me 2 when i get that :P so then i wont worry about destroying one. always better when you have two of something!
 
I got a Nissan FALKEN?GT-R Race Car ‘04 From lvl 17 ticket :indiff: Anyone want to trade?
 
DAMN you! :lol: I don't even remember what pos I got for my 17.

I did see the GT40 in the used car lot but all I could do was :drool: and :(
 
You guys talking about the GT-40 race car with the number 6 on it or the number 4 ?
they are different cars with different power. I had a friend send me the number 6 one to play with and its ok, but the base power is 500 on that one and even fully tuned, it's not fast for B-spec against the Toyota 7s and Chapparals 2js
Just curious
 
i had the R34 carbon with my lvl 17 ticket, which looks HORRIBLE, horrible textures horrible sound of the worst thing of all I already owned 1.... :( I guess my luck went to you!
 
I have only seen that car show up in the used cars once, and I had no where near enough credits. Haven't seen it, or any Lambourghinis for the last 11 freakin days! :-(

Basically, now that I can afford them, they never show
 
I haven't been getting anything but garbage on those tickets. Ticket 1000 for me was some old 74 something or other piece of junk. I'm close to giving tickets away to be honest because it seems other people may have better luck
 
You really ARE lucky. I got one Lvl. 17 Gift Car Ticket yesterday for winning B-Spec Expert and got a HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04. Which is not too shabby, i admit.
Today i got the second Lvl. 17 Ticket for winning A-Spec Expert and guess what i got...? The same car again :ouch:

I mean, is it really too much to ask for PD to put a little 'if guy owns car already, give him another gift car' in the system??? After all, you don't get too many chances to win cars in the current game system. I'm really annoyed.

But I'm happy for all of you winning really cool cars with your gift tickets. :drool:
 
Back