Some cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter NitroKZ550
  • 56 comments
  • 2,101 views
Messages
47
United States
Western NC
Messages
NitroKZ550
Not sure that I have anything out of the ordinary, but if you want something just let me know. I'm not really looking for anything so if you see something you like just make an offer.

>Garage<

Tradable:
Code:
[B]BLACK - ORIGINAL LIST
[COLOR="blue"]BLUE - ADDED 20120222[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="lime"]LIME - ADDED 20120218[/COLOR]
_____________________________________________________________
[COLOR="Blue"]AEM S2000[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]Alpine A110 1500S '73[/COLOR]
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 
2x AudiR8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 
AutobianchiA112 Abarth '79 
Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49
BMW M5 '08 
Buick Special
CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69 
Chevrolet 2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '11 
[COLOR="Lime"]Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02[/COLOR]
Citroën 2CV Type A '54 
Cizeta V16T '94 
[COLOR="blue"]Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]DMC DeLorean S2 '04[/COLOR]
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 
Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78 
[COLOR="blue"]Ford Mustang GT '05[/COLOR]
Gran Turismo 350Z RS 
PDI RACING KART 100 
Honda HSC '03 
2x Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97
[COLOR="blue"]Hyundai Clix Concept '01[/COLOR]
Isuzu 117COUPÉ '68
[COLOR="blue"]Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88[/COLOR]
Lexus LFA '10 
[COLOR="blue"]Lotus Elan S1 '62[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]Mazda 323F '93[/COLOR]
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 
Mazda MX-5 (NA) '89 
Mazda DEMIO SPORT '03 
Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05 
Nissan 300ZX 2by2 (Z32) '98 
[COLOR="Lime"]Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX VER R TT 2BY2 (Z32) '92[/COLOR]
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Cobra 427 '66[/COLOR]
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 
2x Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 
Toyota 2000GT '67 
Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 
Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10
[COLOR="blue"]TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97[/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"]Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01[/COLOR]
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 '02 
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00

Schedule -
(If the date isn't in here, then I'm available to trade)
Sunday, Feb. 26 - MrDIABLO876 - Special for Loctite NSX
Thursday, Mar. 1 - Sk8tepenguin - Mini for Aston Martin
 
Last edited:
Do you have the Shelby Series one with blue stripes?
 
I don't actually have any shelby cars right now I don't think. I'm starting to build up a colletion though, I would like to get more than one 300zx if anyone's got one and see something in the list, I also have a bunch of paints, horns and gear but I don't want to list them so if you want one in particular just say so.
 
hey. im intrested in the plymouth baracuda.
is there something you want?
is your CR-Z up to trade?
 
I'd love another 300zx, but if you haven't got it, just make an offer.
 
How 'bout that X540 Chaser?
 
ill check on that becuase i think i traded it already, i need to update the garage a bit and answer you in a few hours. im not home...
other then that?
 
Other than that.. I'm not really sure, like I prefaced the thread I'm not really looking for anything, just putting my garage up to make it available for anyone who's interested. I'll go back in and look again though.
 
when ill get home ill write you a short list of what i have that maybe you'll want.
 
Ok, I'll be around.
 
Hi what do you want for your Toyota ft-86
 
Hi what do you want for your Toyota ft-86

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 or another car of equal value, but preferably the Cobra.
 
Can I get the gsxr 4's?
 
One of them, one is my drift car, the other is 0/0/0. What've you got?
 
What color is the TRD
 
The TRD Celica is "Super White I"
 
What would u want 4 it
 
A 300zx or an offer would be nice.
 
Are you talking about the one in the dealer?
 
Any 300, I have two out of the seven I can see. Or make an offer.
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in that 'Cuda, if it's an original red. What do you want for it?
 
I'll have to check later, I'll PM you when I get on.
 
No problem, whenever you can.
 
The Cuda is "In-Violet Metallic."

Not bad lookin..
 
What would you like for the Buick Special?
 
Ah, sorry. I only want it in original red. But thanks anyways!
 
NitroKZ550
What are you offering?

1000 ticket or any premium. I also have some good cars in my garage. You can take a look. (It's in my sig.)
 
Back