Some cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter NitroKZ550
  • 56 comments
  • 2,101 views
What would you want for the Loctite NSX? Or the Silver Chrome Chip?
 
NitroKZ550
What would you want for the Loctite NSX? Or the Silver Chrome Chip?

I'll give you the loctite for the special.
 
Sounds good to me, I'll add you

EDIT: I added you (Diablo) and also added a new car to the list.
 
Last edited:
NitroKZ550
Sounds good to me, I'll add you

EDIT: I added you (Diablo) and also added a new car to the list.

I can only trade Sunday. Okay with you?
 
List Updated Again, expect another update later today.
 
Do you still have the Honda HSC??
 
I'm sure I do!
 
Any Jag XFR's available?.... Any spec... not fussed abot mileage...

Thanks.
 
So what do you need for it?
 
Any Jag XFR's available?.... Any spec... not fussed abot mileage...

Thanks.

No, the only tradable cars are whats listed in the OP.

mrclep: I'm open for anything of equal value. Just make an offer.
 
FORD GT OR Nissan skyline M.M.R (I think its called) or what?
 
Never mind, got one from USD right now..
 
Lots of new cars, check the list fellas!
 
forget it for now
 
Last edited:
What do you want for the AEM.
 
Would you trade any of these 0/0/0 cars:
Toyota Yaris F (J) '99 in Super White II
Daihatsu Midget in Emerald Green Metallic
Citroen 2CV Type A '54 in Gris Bleu
Fiat 500 F '65 in Azzurro Acqua Marina

For a Mini Cooper 1.3i '98? I actually want 3 of these mini's if you have that many :D
 
Colors of the chevelle and cuda?please tell me the exact color such as evening blue metallic. And if you can tell me for the chevelle: roof and stripe colors. And for the cuda: 440 color. Thanks for your time!
 
What do you want for the AEM.

Just about anything of an equal value.


sk8tepenguin:
0/0/0 doesn't bother me. I just want something that interests me and is atleast close to the relative value of the car, unless of course I can trade up, then I'm all for it. :D


Other Answers:
The Chevelle is "Champagne Gold Metallic" and is 0/0/0, my TV is not great so it looks as though the roof and stripes are black, I may be wrong.

The Cuda is "In-Violet Metallic" and is 1/0.4/0.
 
Oh well in that case I'll offer:

Lambourghini Countash 25th Anniversary '88
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00
Renault Avantime

For 3 '98 Mini Coopers :)
 
I've only got one :/ haha...
I'll see what I can do about it when I get home, I'd check now, but I've got to go.
 
Then take your pick from what I offered haha
 
I'll take the DB7, I've always had a soft spot for Aston Martins.
 
Deal I can send it on thursday :)
 
Ok, thursday works.

I added a schedule to be cool like everyone else :D
 
Last edited:
Back