Some dirty driving.

But OP did not do that mate.Check the video again.
Being "fast" or "slow" does not make people "clean" or "dirty".One has nothing to do with the other.

I know, I was referring to the other guy in video in the original post, not the actual original poster. I've edited for clarity.

I also know pace does not make people clean or dirty, I just thing it's more understandable (not acceptable) when slower guys do it as that is the only way they'll win. ;)

I know, I was referring to the other guy in video in the original post, not the actual original poster. I've edited for clarity.

My mistake then

I also know pace does not make people clean or dirty, I just thing it's more understandable (not acceptable) when slower guys do it as that is the only way they'll win. ;)

Sometimes this is what "fast" guys do too in order to win.Plus being clean or not its not something that depends on "winning" or not.
Only one guy can win in the race (one car to be specific -due to endurance races-).
Either way,I think we understand each other and do not disagree.

Actually OP did not touch him at all.The only thing that happend is that this "clean" SR S driver did move against OP in order to keep his position.Got rewared in the end with that and a "clean" race rating.
I didn't say you touched. I said you edged him out , ie squeezing him out on the inside , which could have forced him on the dirt.

I didn't say you touched. I said you edged him out , ie squeezing him out on the inside , which could have forced him on the dirt.

It was not my race to start with.And OP (original poster) did not do anything of a kind.See the video again.

It was not my race to start with.And OP (original poster) did not do anything of a kind.See the video again.
Relax ...i was quoting both posts but multiply failed. Op continues to aim for apex when the hot head had a wheel in front at :44. Looks like edging to me. If you want your rating to go up you have to make a better decision in those instances especially if you suspect the opponent is dirty or reckless

Relax ...i was quoting both posts but multiply failed. Op continues to aim for apex when the hot head had a wheel in front at :44. Looks like edging to me. If you want your rating to go up you have to make a better decision in those instances especially if you suspect the opponent is dirty or reckless

I am relaxed.And if you mean my SR rating,it cannot get any higher.

EDIT:You did see that OP got dive-bombed in the last corner and pushed again and again from that guy that had a lot of room after the corner,yes?
Plus OP and that guy's rating were again SR S.

I am relaxed.And if you mean my SR rating,it cannot get any higher.

EDIT:You did see that OP got dive-bombed in the last corner and pushed again and again from that guy that had a lot of room after the corner,yes?
Plus OP and that guy's rating were again SR S.
Maybe you need to re read my post. I said it "looks" like he was retaliating because he "felt" like he got edged out. Obviously, When I mention SR I'm talki g in general terms , since i dont know your rating nor did you mention it, but the discussion has touched on SR and the rationale.

Inyourface is a dirty Bug 👎:lol:

Seriously though people like that! they are playing a different game in their mind and it's a crap game at that.. pathetic :censored:ers!
They are. I had such a blast playing the susuka daily yesterday. p2-8 10 lap dogfight. Bumper to bumper when it needed to be, door to door, incidental nudges, but most importantly restraint when it was needed. It really shone a light on how awesome this game can be when given a chance and "proper" opponents.

Last edited by a moderator:

the villain went early apex to steal the inside and over shot, he lost his line. the OP/hero didn't late brake enough or even trail brake so he didn't get his maximum speed... despite this, the villain still lost his line and the hero took it to the inside. he did begin to edge the villain to the left on the exit but as long as he leaves 3/4 car width to his left this is a fair defensive line change (1 defensive move per straight)

Maybe you need to re read my post. I said it "looks" like he was retaliating because he "felt" like he got edged out. Obviously, When I mention SR I'm talki g in general terms , since i dont know your rating nor did you mention it, but the discussion has touched on SR and the rationale.

I did read.
Looks like edging to me.
I said you edged him out
These are also what you wrote.Its not about what that guy "felt",is your opinion about that happend.

If you want your rating to go up you have to make a better decision...
You are addressing to me (or I do not understand what "you" means)

Last edited:

I still didn't squeeze him at all though, I moved over towards the racing line as I was completely entitled to do, but there was still enough room to get a bus between me and the edge of the track. He could easily have just aimed for the apex and not touched me.

Haha sorry guys forgot about the name and shame part even though there's a video and shame 1 page before it :P

My apologies.. will try not to call/name anyone a dirty bug again even if they are in a beetle ;)👍

No, you didn't.

It doesn't matter how aggrieved you feel, or who you direct your dirty driving towards, trying to wreck people isn't driving clean.
Not really in context that though is it.
Whatever, stand up to bullies and all that :D trolls will be trolled.

Last edited:
I did read.

These are also what you wrote.Its not about what that guy "felt",is your opinion about that happend.

You are addressing to me (or I do not understand what "you" means)
Of course it's my opinion. Everything isn't about "you" ;).

I still didn't squeeze him at all though, I moved over towards the racing line as I was completely entitled to do, but there was still enough room to get a bus between me and the edge of the track. He could easily have just aimed for the apex and not touched me.
I wouldn't want to be door to door with that guy is all I'm saying. the results speak for themself, but hind sight is 50/50. Good luck out there!

the villain went early apex to steal the inside and over shot, he lost his line. the OP/hero didn't late brake enough or even trail brake so he didn't get his maximum speed... despite this, the villain still lost his line and the hero took it to the inside. he did begin to edge the villain to the left on the exit but as long as he leaves 3/4 car width to his left this is a fair defensive line change (1 defensive move per straight)
lol..I like the story board. I wouldn't have aimed for apex - bumpers gonna bump and SR is precious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it's my opinion. Everything isn't about "you" ;).

When I quote your post and write "you bla bla bla" I am actually adressing that to you.
I never said everything is about "me".
Either way we can agree now that I did actually read what you actually wrote as your opinion.
:D

Total scumbag move. Good to know ahead of time that S-ranked SR races still have the same sore losers in them so I know what to be ready for. Tbqh though, you completely opened the door for him on that last corner which was a mistake. Had you covered the inside, you would've had track position and a better shot at coming out ahead without having to deal with his shoving BS.

On a related note, that reminds me of a driver who overreacted and took me out after I gently nudged him. Check out this idiot:

I was following him closely so it caught me a bit off guard when he braked late in the corner cause his line was wrong, but my bad nonetheless for the bump. Not sure it even cost him anything and might've actually helped him get some momentum back after braking late in the corner, yet he felt compelled to ruin my race. I actually ended up catching and passing him but it's unbelievable how some people do this stuff. I'm not sure if he even got a penalty but I'd like to think he did. Worst thing is due to PD's awful SR system I think I lost SR points both from him ramming me and then me hitting the wall.

Total scumbag move. Good to know ahead of time that S-ranked SR races still have the same sore losers in them so I know what to be ready for. Tbqh though, you completely opened the door for him on that last corner which was a mistake. Had you covered the inside, you would've had track position and a better shot at coming out ahead without having to deal with his shoving BS.

On a related note, that reminds me of a driver who overreacted and took me out after I gently nudged him. Check out this idiot:

I was following him closely so it caught me a bit off guard when he braked late in the corner cause his line was wrong, but my bad nonetheless for the bump. Not sure it even cost him anything and might've actually helped him get some momentum back after braking late in the corner, yet he felt compelled to ruin my race. I actually ended up catching and passing him but it's unbelievable how some people do this stuff. I'm not sure if he even got a penalty but I'd like to think he did.

You probably should have given him that position back after the bump instead of trying to take it? Would have negated any reason for him to feel he needed payback. Just my perspective.

Edit: Meh, it looks like he may have actually slowed down after the bump. Too close for my eyes to call. :)

You do get dirty racers in S without a doubt. Had one at Suzuka yesterday who was slightly quicker than me but I could just see him punting people off one after another, must have taken out at least four. His SR at the end was blue. I benefitted from his behaviour but if you can get away with some of the moves he was doing then it needs fixing.

In saying all that, I've had some great racing in S lobbies that was very fair that I definitely didn't get before I got to S

You probably should have given him that position back after the bump instead of trying to take it? Would have negated any reason for him to feel he needed payback. Just my perspective.

Edit: Meh, it looks like he may have actually slowed down after the bump. Too close for my eyes to call. :)
Actually, I didn't even notice that but it does look like he lifted just before he took me out. Wanted to make sure he got my full car instead of sliding off my front... Scumbag. And fair enough, maybe I should've lifted as racer's apology. Guess I saw it more as a minor thing that didn't affect much, and tbqh I don't think I expected to even pass him there and just wanted to stay close for the next maneuver -- I even gave him plenty of room to recover and take the inside of the following bend since I was right up against the right edge of the track -- but he surprised me again by lifting to take me out. Either way, he clearly didn't deserve any apology in hindsight.

I was following him closely so it caught me a bit off guard when he braked late in the corner cause his line was wrong, but my bad nonetheless for the bump. Not sure it even cost him anything and might've actually helped him get some momentum back after braking late in the corner, yet he felt compelled to ruin my race. I actually ended up catching and passing him but it's unbelievable how some people do this stuff. I'm not sure if he even got a penalty but I'd like to think he did. Worst thing is due to PD's awful SR system I think I lost SR points both from him ramming me and then me hitting the wall.

Had I covered the inside he would have just taken me out, I knew that, and that's why I left him plenty of space on the inside ;)

Check out this loser. He messed up a corner and tried to take me out. This put me off a little and I messed up the chicane allowing him a good run at me down the straight. I knew he would try to dive down the inside so I left him plenty of space to run wide. He did exactly as I thought he would which gave me a good run to the finish. But no, the big baby couldn't handle that and repeatedly try to ram me into the wall. What a loser. Wish we could report people.

It was a shame as well because up till then it had been a great race, I had Sat on his back bumper for 3 or 4 laps CLEANLY, never touched him once or tried any stupid passes. I could have forced him wide or bumped him many a time, but I'm not a loser like him.

I don’t think you can automatically assume he was trying to take you out. It looks like he’s still recovering from his slide. Lots of people think more throttle is a good thing during a slide.

Back