Some dumb Japanese guy drives an F430 around a tight road with a dumb name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 27 comments
  • 2,162 views

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Messages
11,439
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Seriously who does this guy think he is and wtf is a touge thats a dumb name


Delete this if it's been posted allready thx
 
that is keichi tsuchiya aka the drift king
 
Touge is some Japanese craze. Its like where 2 cars, one infront of the other and the car behind gotta overtake the one infront or something like that
 
He must've forgotten the [/sarcasm] tags.

And touge is just a mountain road, not some kind of "Japanese craze"

EDIT: But holy crap, awesome driving skill. Go Tsuchiya!(sp?)
 
He better be kidding, dissing me is something that you don't want to do very often.
 
ITT: People take things way too seriously.
 
Don't worry, he's just an imposter, he spelled the name wrong!


:sly: You really did though.

Imposter! Imposter!:grumpy: how dare you! Either way, it can be spelled either way as elaborated upon by some mod in some thread, a year or so ago.
 
Imposter! Imposter!:grumpy: how dare you! Either way, it can be spelled either way as elaborated upon by some mod in some thread, a year or so ago.

It could be spelled with one "i", but it isn't.

Some wheels he designed a few years back:
dsc0086bi1.jpg
 
Ok, ok, you win... Even so, with these size constraints and the fact that Keiichi[Nospace]Tsuchiya is already used, I think my username is a VERY good compromise.
 
Dumba$$es. It's spelled like this: 土屋 圭市 :p

He might be a great driver, but he's so annoying with his, "haeeeeee, hayai!, haeeeeee!". :lol:
 
This car's fast

So fast

It's a fast car

It's fast

Oh it's fast

It's too fast
 
Don't forget the "amazing fast!". :lol:
 
Automatic fast, woo.
 
Awesome...... :drool:
I think this could very well be Tsuchiya's new toy. *and throw his AE86 keys away*
But i think its stupid for Race Idiot to call Keiichi Tsuchiya dumb *sarcasm* and i think Keichi Tsuchiya is dumber for spelling his name wrongly :p :lol:
 
Don't forget the "amazing fast!". :lol:

lol. It gets really annoying when he keeps going AYHAHHAYHA and weird talk like that aswell
 
lol. It gets really annoying when he keeps going AYHAHHAYHA and weird talk like that aswell

Thats typical Japanese. You didn't even hear how Yasuyuki Kazama screamed in his car..... :lol: I think they do that to keep themselves hyped and on the edge.
 
Thats typical Japanese.
I wouldn't say typical, but I guess it's not that uncommon. My uncle was close to that. :lol:
 
So how does that time stack up? Is their a list of times?
 
So how does that time stack up? Is their a list of times?

I dunno, i've only seen the AE86 vs Swift WRC (I think) and the Impreza Spec C and Impreza Wrc car on there, well all I can remember. Bah I did a bit of a search and I couldnt find anything.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE WE COULD FIND SOME TIMES IT WOULD BE NICE

Am I on the right site?

GB2 4CHAN
 
this guy is joking right??? hahahhaha, otherwise he is probebly the biggest idiot ever... :lol:
 
Back