Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
what is the 5g? its not avaliable right? it's not on the official car list, en or jp. its future dlc? unlike jp flag which is cancelled dlc?

Sorg somehow hacks into this game and shares all this information with us simply because he can, then, Gtplanet puts this on it's news section referring to this as decrypted files and discoveries. I think this is against AUP .

We already had this discussion, go back a few pages and there should be your answer.
But the short answer is no, it's not against the AUP.

Sorg somehow hacks into this game and shares all this information with us simply because he can, then, Gtplanet puts this on it's news section referring to this as decrypted files and discoveries. I think this is against AUP .

Already been discussed and it is allowed.

If you have a problem with it, maybe don't come in this thread and just ignore it? 💡

How can putting it in the news section violate the AUP when Jordan himself put it there. So you're saying he violated his own AUP. Thats some funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are.:lol:

Read the pass 15 or so pages

frenzal, that'd be interesting if they were different, but i expect they,ll just be default.

1000TH REPLY!!!!

I was interested as there are many in the tests which drive a lot bloody better than they do in the game itself, even with some of the tunes that the tuners put together.

Is there any way to he around the limitations for Ferrari F1 cars and race against other cars?

Like SimonK said, that could put PD into a bit of legal trouble, that's why they fixed the glitch where if you played around with an online lobby's settings, you could race F1's against normal cars, and the same with karts.

I wonder if Sorg could lift the restriction on karts and cars racing together though. Used to be a lot of fun when I did this online in the past, you could have some seriously close and also very interesting races, shame we can't do it anymore.

Asked this before, but Sorg, I wonder if you can find anything extra in GT Auto, and anything about the flag system they implemented in a few demos. I wonder if you can see if it's still there and whether it works if you're able to activate it.

So, has there been any word on how many miles it takes for a chassis restore to be viable? We know that the engine stays at top performance until 5000km, at which point it degrades to its minimum at 15000km. (We also know that at 15000km, permanent damage starts to occur)

So what about for the chassis? When does the chassis start to degrade from peak performance, and when does it start to aquire permanent damage (I'd guess 15000km).

If you're still looking through the game, Sorg, I'd love to have these questions answered.

I was interested as there are many in the tests which drive a lot bloody better than they do in the game itself, even with some of the tunes that the tuners put together.

I s'pose pd have it all figured out when it comes to setups. They made the game! I see, yeah, that would be cool if you're into tuning setups and stuff. I just like to design the exterior, then just race. So I just copy setups from gtvault or similar.

If I win, I like people to say whoah! look at that car! so cool!

sorg some questions about cars if you have checked this data.
I looked at the thread (2/3 pages but it's hard to find anything now within 51 pages :crazy:) so i hope my questions don't have been already answered.

1. Rims
    Are they only textures or have they any influence on Weight or Tires size ?
  2. Car Specification
    Are they detailed information about drivre train width/length or CoG location within the cars database ?
    (as we only get physical car size from tuning screen)
    For example, which difference between Xanavi and YellowHat GT-R ?
  3. Rigidity Improvement
    Which parameter of the car does this influence when installed ?

Last edited:
Ok guys stop talking about laws about not modding the game whatever nobody cares obviously sorg is an old ass nerd haha ok we don't even know if he's hacked it for sure why don't you do this make a video it's that simple instead of doing your little pictures nobody cares!! You choose not to hybrid cars what is wrong in your head you don't hack a game to see hidden files you hack a game to change files I'm just here to say nobody cares about the pictures how many performance points something has or if the x1 is paintable we want to see speed acceleration hp modding hybrids fiats going 700mph so if you can hack the game I'm pretty sure you can get your mummy's cell phone a record is a video ok and guys I just registered to put this so bye have a nice day

Ok guys stop talking about laws about not modding the game whatever nobody cares obviously sorg is an old ass nerd haha ok we don't even know if he's hacked it for sure why don't you do this make a video it's that simple instead of doing your little pictures nobody cares!! You choose not to hybrid cars what is wrong in your head you don't hack a game to see hidden files you hack a game to change files I'm just here to say nobody cares about the pictures how many performance points something has or if the x1 is paintable we want to see speed acceleration hp modding hybrids fiats going 700mph so if you can hack the game I'm pretty sure you can get your mummy's cell phone a record is a video ok and guys I just registered to put this so bye have a nice day

If you keep that attitude up your not going to be on here long dude might want to calm down and please stay on topic we dont want a thread to be closed

That's quite a first post. And not one to be proud of 👎

If you had read the thread to this point, even only parts of it, you would see that many people care about all aspects of the game (paint, tickets, trading, etc.) - not just how to get a Fiat to 700 mph. Also, from the responses, I'd say lots of people care about the pics sorg has posted.

Drop the condescending attitude, don't take shots at other members, and I highly reccomend you read the AUP before you post again.

Have a nice day 👍

That was incredibly painful and difficult to read. Any spare commas or full stops in your land?

Also, stop trolling because you're not too good at it.

Car Specification
Are they detailed information about drivre train width/length or CoG location within the cars database ?
(as we only get physical car size from tuning screen)
For example, which difference between Xanavi and YellowHat GT-R ?

I would love to hear about this. The two Peugeot 908s are a good example of the said question too.

Back