Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by sorg, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Razerman

Razerman

If you guys mean this one:
    [​IMG]

I have it, exactly the same settings as the ones in the challenge EXCEPT that in the 2.12 the HP "multiplier" gets reseted so that is different(Actually the value used here makes the car less powerful). But the setting sheets etc is exactly the same and at the patch 2.11 all are same.

Data is taken out from the replay file.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  2. KiroKai

KiroKai

It's even more funny when you look back at the first page of the thread, sorg said it in the 8th post already:
    Sorry for picking on you CargoRat, but your stuck up attitude and pretended knowledge annoyed me for ages already.

On an on-topic note,
    This sounds interesting. Is that how you got to know the AI uses power multiplicator in races?

3. Razerman

Razerman

Nope :)

That one I got from the save file (You can pause endurance races :)) but yeah it reads on the replay too.

4. KiroKai

KiroKai

Wait, so in theory you could change the entire AI field in an endurance race you saved? That's awesome! I might actually bother to do one of the 24 hours ones some time during summer holidays (saving in between) with a competitive car and experiment with messing the AI cars up. :p

5. Razerman

Razerman

I have said that on somewhere before, posted replay file with the modified AI drivers. :D

But yeah you can make some fund races with it :D I made so that the first driver had really powerful PACE car so he kind of "started" the race.

6. Starciller

Starciller

Lol did you also have medical cars?

7. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Wow, you take something I said months ago, and even appologised for, just to take a dig at me. Amazing.

8. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of apologizing. :ouch:

Back on topic: I totally forgot about that tuned SLS AMG? Can anyone post the specs of it, or is there somewhere that has the specs posted? I really want to make it now. :drool::tup:

9. Shoe67

Shoe67

They are posted in the tuning forum. There is a whole thread on it. Dig for 20mins and you will find it :tup:

10. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Cheers! Gonna have a look now. ;)
    Edit: I can't seem to find it. I've been looking everywhere in the tuning forum. Mind linking me to it?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  11. Razerman

Razerman

This is the only "tune" I can find on forums.
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4267304#post4267304

But here is the correct tune.
    [​IMG]

Tires:
    Racing Hard

Aero:
    Front = Type A
    Wing = Type B

Ok so I counted the BHP multiplier wrong(Ingnored the 2 numbers after that and forgot they are actually important :D) So the BHP is correct in 2.12 too.

You can't set Downforce to 20 ingame, 25 is the lowest.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  12. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Excellent! Thanks Razerman! Just finished remaking it and it's quite the blast to drive!

13. Razerman

Razerman

No problem :) Any other tunings needed?

14. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

So the power of the SLS is still 561HP? Makes sense. The SLS felt a tad slow on the straights at 369HP. :lol:
    I'm not sure if there are any other exclusive cars in GT5 like that SLS. I'm curious as to whether the LMPs in GT All-Stars have reduced horsepower, because I can easily spank them with stock SuperGT cars.

15. Sixflags48

Sixflags48

Was that SLS brought in through the files or is it possible to win the vehicle

16. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

17. Razerman

Razerman

Got the car data from the replay file.

Then I created the car ingame from the data I got.

18. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Okey I know I may be posting in an old thread, but everyone ignore this post here, I realized later that if you "hybrid" any car it will do this not matter what it is. :ouch:

Also on another note, I forgot to respond to this.
    If he finds the car itself, the paint chip will most likely be there. :idea:

No. Why do you care? It's called "asking a simple question"! :rolleyes:

19. Griffith500

Griffith500

Pretty sure all the paint codes are catalogued by now, if you're still interested. Seems like you could have waited after all...

20. gt5scope

gt5scope

Have, have you tried with Wifi or via Ethernet ?

Niop likes this.