some interesting pics of PD on the nurb.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 76 comments
  • 5,029 views
trEVO
Maybe they just needed to check some details in the winter, but wasn't there a hidden file found called NurSnow?

108.jpg
Crusing in a Winter Wonderland:)👍👍👍
 
That website has a lot of screenshots of stuff I had never seen before. For example:
21.jpg

Ofcourse I could have just missed that somewhere, but still I had never seen it before.

**EDIT**
A screenshot like this has been posted before with the PD F1 car....
19.jpg

And here's how you'll find just the right car out of all 1,000 cars in your garage.
20.jpg


All really cool shots, if they've been posted before, my bad.
 
just before you "shoot down" this website , I only want to explain something because i'm a moderator on it
this list is the same old list everyone can find a few months ago everywhere , and the webmaster has not updated it ,because i have done it on the forum , when the japanese demo was available
it's the same you can find in the booklet as you can see here:
http://www.planete-gt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129

but we can find sometime some good info , like " le mans in GT4 " , 2 months ago
http://www.planete-gt.com/MyNews1.2/archives.php3?date=10/2004
 
Woah! Excellent. 👍
I've never seen those photos until now. It's always very interesting to see PD staff at work especially at the Ring.
 
Why does PD keep testing bikes? I saw another old article on the Motor Trend site that showed the team testing bikes...

Isn't the term "Gran Turismo" Italian for Grand Touring, and isn't gran touring limited to cars?

I really hope they don't add bikes. That would be ridiculous.
 
Hiroke
Interesting to see that ex-race driver and now freelance motoring journalist Takahashi Ohi is also helping PD out. Those who watch BEST MOTORing should recognise him.

076.jpg
HAHA I got that same shirt! Guess he got good stlye also! :D
Oh and to stay on topic nice links!
 
Two for the price of one. Good deal, CobraGT! As I am still inexperienced about the Nordschliefe, it and Le Mans have something in common- you can ride on the streets when the track isn't in use (except for the Bugatti circuit with Le Mans (or set me straight if I'm wrong)). Is it just my monitor, or does that Aston Martin look lower and wider than normal? Guess how many times I've been close to an Aston Martin? This year at the Houston Auto Show. CobraGT and others, let me tell you. This car been in the GT series (A.M. DB7) since the very beginning, and this car... if you're not turned on about it, you need help. It was sexy, slick, and even sweet- just like that cute girl at the mall you tried to flirt with. As far as the other photos go, nice little collection of photos with Team PD in the house. Can't wait to play the game. And if you're keeping count, I'm still going to say that one-liner until that bad boy is in my PS2 EVEN IF IT'S A DEMO.
 
First menu screens I've seen in English! thanks, it'll help me next week. :)
 
98cobra
hmmmm. Chances look pretty good. :scared:
You know how much KY would surprise the world if Porsche or the other 2 actually were in GT4?

I'd be screaming like a school girl and pissing my pants.
 
McLaren F1GTR
You know how much KY would surprise the world if Porsche or the other 2 actually were in GT4?

I'd be screaming like a school girl and pissing my pants.

You and me both!!!!!
 
That's kinda strange. The cigarette is up in the air, but the smoke is coming from the lower region. Plus...he's smiling and pointed downwards. :scared:
 
Hahaha...ROFL....i can't stop laughing......either his d1ck is on fire or he is high and someone si doin a smoooking blow.......blow-off valve to him....:lol::lol::lol:
 
He is the man that can let anything happen :dopey: Let people wet their pants?
He can even let smoke come out of his finger :scared:
 
Bless my cotton racing socks!

I've been visiting this site for what seems like a lifetime and I've never yet had the urge to post a reply. I've simply been enthralled by the tanacity of a small number of fellow members who've managed to scour the web in search of the 'latest' info of our 'beloved' racing franchise.

A large and warm THANKYOU to those stalwarts who've provided glimpses of what when it eventually hits the shelves will be the most awesome spectial of genius that has thus far graced the Cathode tube/LCD/Plasma screens. :)

I've also been simply amazed at some of the 'arguments' that have materialised. It's been an eye-opener just how bruised some individule's egos can become. It's a safe bet that after we've all had time to get to grips with the 'Ring' there'll be more arguments in the future; best time, best car, best corner, best tree, best crash, etc...

There is however little one can do to stop the inevitable so the majority of us can only hope that the 'Angry Clan' take the opportunity of the impending festive season to chillout and get ready for some serious gaming. Cos, guys (and gals), that's all this boils down to, even if it's the dog's cahones!

So what, you may well ask, has persuaded me to break the steady ranks of the Silent Surfer Brigade? Well, other than to get the above off my chest, I actually spotted something of interest in the picutres.

PD appears to have drafted in an ex F1 driver to blast a DB9 around the Ring. Non other than current ALMS driver Johnny Herbert. Why's this such a cool thing? It's possible, although I'm the first to admit not entirely probable, that we might get 'pukka' racing driver's times to beat in the 'Time Attack' (or whatever it's called) mode. Just a thought.

http://membres.lycos.fr/gtplanete/Nurburgring/016.jpg (at the back)
http://membres.lycos.fr/gtplanete/Nurburgring/030.jpg (Racing suit/shades)

Either way, it's certainly Johnny in those pics.

Without further ado, may I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an absolutely fabulous 2005!

Peace to all.

Cheers...
 
30.jpg

Nike One. The first car with 0 spoke wheels? look at the one one the drivers right (our left) it's totally see through as for the others i think they are too, but it's difficult to tell.
 
That car is sick! Thats the best pic I have seen so far of the NIke car. 👍
 
911_gt3_rs
30.jpg

Nike One. The first car with 0 spoke wheels? look at the one one the drivers right (our left) it's totally see through as for the others i think they are too, but it's difficult to tell.
Hey thats a new one thanks man! 👍 OMG Kaz smokes! Hey better not die of lung cancer or anything well at least not until GT5 or GT6 gets released! :lol: :rolleyes:
 
066.jpg


Technically this is not a Porsche.........right? :rolleyes:
 
It's a Techart GTStreet S, so technically, it's not a Porsche. Just because it's pictured here doesn't mean it'll be in the game.
 
McLaren F1GTR
That's kinda strange. The cigarette is up in the air, but the smoke is coming from the lower region. Plus...he's smiling and pointed downwards. :scared:

Maybe other people at the table are smoking as well?
 
Looking at all the cars on this group of photos & then thinking about the 700+ in the game.

You think KY has driven or at least sat in all of the cars?
is he at absolutely every photo shoot?
 
911_gt3_rs
30.jpg

Nike One. The first car with 0 spoke wheels? look at the one one the drivers right (our left) it's totally see through as for the others i think they are too, but it's difficult to tell.


it is a hub-less wheel, like the ones that Billy Lane @ Choppers Inc. uses on his bikes sometimes. really wild to look at. :eek:
 
pimp racer
HAHA I got that same shirt! Guess he got good stlye also! :D
Oh and to stay on topic nice links!
thnk he already teamed up with Nike in summer
 
oh he's high alright...lol i would be too if i got to play around on the Ring all day with nice cars all around....****, i'd be driving and blazing a fat bowl! anywho....very nice pics....wish i was there...as for the bikes.....i think thats more for fun, not for inclusion in the game....afterall, if u have a crotch rocket that will hit 200 mph on one of the coolest tracks ever devised, i would be screwing around too... (Turbo Hayabusa anyone?). thanx for the pics and commentaries everyone....my day definatly got brighter!
 
A lot of you should immediately run outside and get laid! Or get a drink of water.

HOw is that DB9 left hand drive? It's a British car.
 
Back