some interesting pics of PD on the nurb.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 76 comments
  • 5,029 views
the cars are right hand drive in germany correct? anyways cool pictures. i was watching topgear and they used a diesel jag on it. this woman who has been there for years got like 9:10-20 with that thing. jeremy clarkson got 9:59 <8- ) she was so cool :sly:
 
blargonator
the cars are right hand drive in germany correct?

no....Only england and it's former colonies and japan are right hand drive. Everywhere else in the world (i.e. mainland europe) is left hand drive.
 
I don't know. Maybe that's the smoke of the competition just simply melting, disintergrating, and just dying out over GT4. PD wants dominance, and it looks like that's what the smoke signifies. Of course, I could be wrong about that smoke. Keyword - COULD.
 
kensei
no....Only england and it's former colonies and japan are right hand drive. Everywhere else in the world (i.e. mainland europe) is left hand drive.
oops.....i know that too <8- ( i just forgot to hold up my hands to make sure my left makes the L :nervous: either way i can't wait to drive on that thing with the DFP :drool:
 
baked2lk.jpg
 
Fanagt
Hi guys,

I'm planete-gt.com's webmaster. All pics had been deleted because there was too many hits on the pics. Images are always available on http://www.planete-gt.com/menu.php?page=nurburgring

Sorry but it's " Lycos " !

Nice website, even though it's in a different language, at least i can navigate it. I like what you did with the images section...looks like you added whatever pics were released for each month of the year. Very well organized 👍
 
Oh God that explains everything. I guess his trips to Europe wern't for the cars and the nurb after all. That's crazy Kaz.
 
Ah Kazunori Yamauchi... ever the class act! :cheers:
 
Fanagt
Hi guys,

I'm planete-gt.com's webmaster. All pics had been deleted because there was too many hits on the pics. Images are always available on http://www.planete-gt.com/menu.php?page=nurburgring

Sorry but it's " Lycos " !
As I was scrolling through the thread I thought to myself .. "whats up with all these dead links .." and now I see the issue was bandwidth, yet again. :lol:.

Welcome to GTP!
 
The real reason gt4 has been delayed so much is PD couldn't figure out how to disable the time limit for the final build ;)
 
Back